Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

I'm off....

Attention!

This topic is locked.

Reason : this will go pear shaped

19 Mar 2013 8:14PM
I've decided to leave ePhotozine after a short stint. Just want to thank everyone who has voted on my images and provided some constructive and complimentary feedback.

Regards,

Prashant.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Eastlands e2
4 687 3 Northern Ireland
19 Mar 2013 8:18PM
Why leave, John
19 Mar 2013 8:19PM
Prefer not to say to be honest. There's just a few things that are not worth airing in public.
teepee e2
11 745 England
19 Mar 2013 8:23PM
Sorry, although I don't know you! But don't cut off your nose to spite your face. Don't make any rash move.........Regards TonySmile
19 Mar 2013 8:26PM
Thanks Tony. I wish I could go into detail, but I have my reasons for going. To quote the saying "One man's trash is another man's treasure". What irritates me, may not be a problem for anyone else.
franken e2
12 3.3k 4 Wales
19 Mar 2013 8:29PM
Why not stand back from the site for awhile and then decide if you really want to leave?
19 Mar 2013 8:30PM
I've been standing back for the past few days. Smile
19 Mar 2013 9:04PM
Oh dear. Your portfolio contains some of my favourite images on this site. If you do decide to move on, I wish you all the best for the future.

Pete
19 Mar 2013 9:06PM
Merci Beaucoup Monsieur. All the best to you too.
parallax e2
5 121 United Kingdom
19 Mar 2013 9:30PM
Your work is excellent, it would be a shame if you left. Can the problem not be resolved?Sad
19 Mar 2013 9:34PM
Parallax, afraid not. Have conceded defeat on this one.
19 Mar 2013 9:40PM
seems a shame to be loosing people!
have to admit, i have had some issues with this site but after taking a long long time off the site, i have to admit i do kinda like the site, just not some of the people on it lol, just like life really. have to admit, rather than being an active part of the community, i now sit back and watch, view, vote, and enter comps, its not worth actually writing anything on here any more, but hey,

Hope you get your issue resolved, and find somewhere you feel you can be and post your images.

your portfolio is great btw, you have some amazing images,
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
19 Mar 2013 9:47PM
I can think of places a lot worse, I`m just debaiting closing my account.

with Flickr Smile
Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
19 Mar 2013 9:48PM
I'm in touch with Prashant and hoping to convince him to stay. Not looking good, but rest assured it's not because of you guys...or me for a change Wink

Paul don't shock me like that!!!!!
19 Mar 2013 9:51PM
I'm one of those people who once his mind is made up, it's hard to change it. There's a couple of reasons for me leaving, but I don't believe it would be in anyone's best interest (legally or morally) if it is publically discussed.