Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

I'm on the goggle box!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    backbeat
    backbeat e2 Member 8134 forum postsbackbeat vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Nov 2012 - 7:30 PM

I've been fortunate to work with an aspiring model who is also a burns victim...her story has been picked up by the media now, and as well as being in a couple of mags and a daily newspaper, the TV companies have now picked up on her story.

We filmed a shoot together at my new studio in Harrogate, which was broadcast by both Granada TV and Yorkshire TV regional news programmes

Links to both versions are:

http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/update/2012-11-16/model-hopes-to-confront-preju...
    http://vimeo.com/53609608

She's a great girl, and I'm so glad her story is being told

Thanks for looking

Phil

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    16 Nov 2012 - 7:30 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 64537 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Nov 2012 - 7:41 PM

She's so beautiful you forget about the scars. Good vid and good work, both of you.
    x

MrGoatsmilk
    16 Nov 2012 - 7:48 PM

Not only is it great for her but she's going to help other young girls growing up who tend only to see airbrushed models who only eat cotton wool.

Good on her Smile

brian1208
    brian1208 e2 Member 1110366 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Nov 2012 - 8:05 PM

A brilliant lass and a moving bit of TV. What a great shoot

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Nov 2012 - 8:46 PM

What a poor lass, obviously very traumatised too as I saw some self harming scars on her arms, (kindred spirit) but who wouldn't be when faced with the situation she had to go through.....I wish her all the best and admire no end her bravery....

Ade

jadus
    jadus e2 Member 31009 forum postsjadus vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Nov 2012 - 9:35 AM

A brave young women with a courageous photographer. Well done Phil fornot being afraid of challenging the fashion stereotypes.

jade

janeez
    janeez e2 Member 61195 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Nov 2012 - 11:13 AM

What an inspirational young woman. I do hope she does well.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.