Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

I'm outta here!!

paskinmj
5 11 1 United Kingdom
29 Aug 2013 4:06PM
Well.... what can I say. Having being a member on here a few years now I find myself bidding a farewell. I have eluded on forums before the reasons why I have made this decision today. But lately I am seeing recent posts made by other members, that suggests that my reasons are not alone. And the saddest thing is that the echelons of EPZ are not taking these concerns seriously!! Sad

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

29 Aug 2013 4:13PM
I have no idea why your leaving, but take care in what ever you do.
WhiteRose1 e2
4 1.1k 137 England
29 Aug 2013 4:38PM
Everyone uses the site in their own way, Matt. It was a pleasure interacting for a while, I wish you luck, and hope your eye recovers completely.
paskinmj
5 11 1 United Kingdom
29 Aug 2013 4:43PM
Thanks WR. And I understand what you mean, but its not the way thats its being used it is the way its being run!!
29 Aug 2013 4:59PM
Shut the door as you go cos it's cold out there and we don't like draughts.
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
29 Aug 2013 5:05PM
If you don't raise your concerns about whatever it is that's upsetting you how can anyone do anything about it????
paskinmj
5 11 1 United Kingdom
29 Aug 2013 5:14PM
Thanks Ade and as mentioned in my statement I have done in previous forums. And has many others.

Oh I shall ignore negative/cheap retorts on this thread. Not yours BTW!!
answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
29 Aug 2013 5:25PM
Is this to do with staff members not commenting on your pictures (as your last forum post) or is it something else, please let us know - as Ade says above.
lawbert e2
7 1.8k 15 England
29 Aug 2013 7:19PM
With the Utmost Respect

Your a free member...so you get what what you pay forTongue

Could you do a better job than is being done by the Epz Team?

Lets not forget that this is a photography site where we are given a forum to discuss or air our opinions which you dont seem to be giving any clarification to your problems or that of others that seem to feel the same as you...allegedly!!

Im off to watch Eastenders as its a far better drama than this post..lol TongueWinkTongueWinkTongueWink
KevSB
10 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
29 Aug 2013 7:29PM
I have no idea what this post is about, Very strange statement with no explanation
StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
29 Aug 2013 7:34PM
We all have highs and lows, and right now we're in the dog days of summer. The last few years, when I feel a bit bored with one hobby, I concentrate on another. We tend to put the blame for our low points on the first thing that comes to mind. Take a break, and come back when you feel better. Smile
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
29 Aug 2013 8:12PM

Quote:Im off to watch Eastenders as its a far better drama than this post

Go and watch my hedgehogs instead, just as boring perhaps, but I need all the web-hits I can get Smile

Quote:Oh I shall ignore negative/cheap retorts on this thread. Not yours BTW!!

Didn't think anything of the comment to be honest, I was just more concerned that you were feeling for some reason aggrieved and at what reason I have no idea? However I'm sure if the problem is of a serious nature, either the mods (bless em'......and that's not being sarcastic in anyway, trust having been one in the past it's a tough role) or the powers that be would look into it for you.
keith selmes
11 7.1k 1 United Kingdom
29 Aug 2013 9:11PM

Quote: I have eluded on forums before the reasons why
there doesn't seem to be any forum history on the about me ? that might be why we're baffled
lobsterboy e2
11 14.3k 13 United Kingdom
29 Aug 2013 9:38PM
keith selmes
11 7.1k 1 United Kingdom
29 Aug 2013 11:35PM
Oh. One of those threads.
I've learned to ignore them.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.