Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

I'm outta here!!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

paskinmj
paskinmj  5 United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 4:06 PM

Well.... what can I say. Having being a member on here a few years now I find myself bidding a farewell. I have eluded on forums before the reasons why I have made this decision today. But lately I am seeing recent posts made by other members, that suggests that my reasons are not alone. And the saddest thing is that the echelons of EPZ are not taking these concerns seriously!! Sad

Last Modified By paskinmj at 29 Aug 2013 - 4:10 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
29 Aug 2013 - 4:06 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

GarethRobinson
GarethRobinson e2 Member 7954 forum postsGarethRobinson vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 4:13 PM

I have no idea why your leaving, but take care in what ever you do.

WhiteRose1
WhiteRose1 e2 Member 41028 forum postsWhiteRose1 vcard England133 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 4:38 PM

Everyone uses the site in their own way, Matt. It was a pleasure interacting for a while, I wish you luck, and hope your eye recovers completely.

paskinmj
29 Aug 2013 - 4:43 PM

Thanks WR. And I understand what you mean, but its not the way thats its being used it is the way its being run!!

DaveU
DaveU e2 Member 81339 forum postsDaveU vcard England121 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 4:59 PM

Shut the door as you go cos it's cold out there and we don't like draughts.

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 5:05 PM

If you don't raise your concerns about whatever it is that's upsetting you how can anyone do anything about it????

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
paskinmj
29 Aug 2013 - 5:14 PM

Thanks Ade and as mentioned in my statement I have done in previous forums. And has many others.

Oh I shall ignore negative/cheap retorts on this thread. Not yours BTW!!

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012548 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 5:25 PM

Is this to do with staff members not commenting on your pictures (as your last forum post) or is it something else, please let us know - as Ade says above.

MODERATOR POST
lawbert
lawbert  71686 forum posts England15 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 7:19 PM

With the Utmost Respect

Your a free member...so you get what what you pay forTongue

Could you do a better job than is being done by the Epz Team?

Lets not forget that this is a photography site where we are given a forum to discuss or air our opinions which you dont seem to be giving any clarification to your problems or that of others that seem to feel the same as you...allegedly!!

Im off to watch Eastenders as its a far better drama than this post..lol TongueWinkTongueWinkTongueWink

KevSB
KevSB  101404 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 7:29 PM

I have no idea what this post is about, Very strange statement with no explanation

StrayCat
StrayCat  1014486 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 7:34 PM

We all have highs and lows, and right now we're in the dog days of summer. The last few years, when I feel a bit bored with one hobby, I concentrate on another. We tend to put the blame for our low points on the first thing that comes to mind. Take a break, and come back when you feel better. Smile

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 8:12 PM

Quote: Im off to watch Eastenders as its a far better drama than this post

Go and watch my hedgehogs instead, just as boring perhaps, but I need all the web-hits I can get Smile

Quote: Oh I shall ignore negative/cheap retorts on this thread. Not yours BTW!!

Didn't think anything of the comment to be honest, I was just more concerned that you were feeling for some reason aggrieved and at what reason I have no idea? However I'm sure if the problem is of a serious nature, either the mods (bless em'......and that's not being sarcastic in anyway, trust having been one in the past it's a tough role) or the powers that be would look into it for you.

Last Modified By Ade_Osman at 29 Aug 2013 - 8:13 PM
keith selmes
29 Aug 2013 - 9:11 PM

Quote: I have eluded on forums before the reasons why

there doesn't seem to be any forum history on the about me ? that might be why we're baffled

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014027 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
29 Aug 2013 - 9:38 PM

I think it is in regard to this thread Keith

keith selmes
29 Aug 2013 - 11:35 PM

Oh. One of those threads.
I've learned to ignore them.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.