Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

I'm skint!

Tooth e2
9 5.8k 227 Ireland
25 May 2009 11:22PM
and dance on our graves singing 'allelujah..

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

26 May 2009 1:34AM
You were looky,we ad ta lick road clean wit toong,and when we got ome,are dad used to thrash us to sleep wit belt.
Tooth e2
9 5.8k 227 Ireland
26 May 2009 1:51AM
Luxury
lgc e2
10 62 England
26 May 2009 4:32AM
I feel ya! Im on the bones of my arse aswell, the company I worked for in the UK went bump when I was taking my 4 weeks holiday visiting my family in Brasil. My boss, the gutless tw*t, didnt even have the decency to give me a heads up before I left. There I was making plans and spending all my cash and then came the bad news, he didnt even call me, he sent an email instead and all this happened at the start of February, I had to resort to asking my dad to help me out the last couple of months.
You think its hard finding work across there, imagine what its like here. It wouldnt be as bad if I were on my own, but with a family of four to provide for its really difficult.
At least there is one plus side to it, I am loosing weight and not gaining!!! and if i were loosing my hair I wopuld just shave the lot off!!!
Well my opinion is you just got to keep on going, keep fighting, dont let the bast*rds grind you down!!!! you could be a lot worse off when you really think about it!!!
cheer up mate!!! its up to you to get through the hard times!!
StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
26 May 2009 5:45AM
Have a browse through Alberta, Canada on the web, there might be something there, even though some companies are laying off. With oil and gas prices declining, they stop exploration, but there's still work on the go, depending on your preferences. Every major city in Canada is looking for Police, if you have the qualifications. I met a fellow who the city of Calgary, where I am, hired from London, and he said higher pay and lower living costs have helped him and his family. I'd go anywhere and do anything to provide for my family, but I'm retired, and I don't miss the excitement of the uncertainty in the workplace.

Good luck to all of you,
Denny

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.