Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

I'm skint!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
25 May 2009 - 11:22 PM

and dance on our graves singing 'allelujah..

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
25 May 2009 - 11:22 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SimplySimon
26 May 2009 - 1:34 AM

You were looky,we ad ta lick road clean wit toong,and when we got ome,are dad used to thrash us to sleep wit belt.

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
26 May 2009 - 1:51 AM

Luxury

lgc
lgc  962 forum posts England
26 May 2009 - 4:32 AM

I feel ya! Im on the bones of my arse aswell, the company I worked for in the UK went bump when I was taking my 4 weeks holiday visiting my family in Brasil. My boss, the gutless tw*t, didnt even have the decency to give me a heads up before I left. There I was making plans and spending all my cash and then came the bad news, he didnt even call me, he sent an email instead and all this happened at the start of February, I had to resort to asking my dad to help me out the last couple of months.
You think its hard finding work across there, imagine what its like here. It wouldnt be as bad if I were on my own, but with a family of four to provide for its really difficult.
At least there is one plus side to it, I am loosing weight and not gaining!!! and if i were loosing my hair I wopuld just shave the lot off!!!
Well my opinion is you just got to keep on going, keep fighting, dont let the bast*rds grind you down!!!! you could be a lot worse off when you really think about it!!!
cheer up mate!!! its up to you to get through the hard times!!

StrayCat
StrayCat  1014504 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
26 May 2009 - 5:45 AM

Have a browse through Alberta, Canada on the web, there might be something there, even though some companies are laying off. With oil and gas prices declining, they stop exploration, but there's still work on the go, depending on your preferences. Every major city in Canada is looking for Police, if you have the qualifications. I met a fellow who the city of Calgary, where I am, hired from London, and he said higher pay and lower living costs have helped him and his family. I'd go anywhere and do anything to provide for my family, but I'm retired, and I don't miss the excitement of the uncertainty in the workplace.

Good luck to all of you,
Denny

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.