Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

I own a Canon !!!!!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

dalowsons
dalowsons  1089 forum posts Australia
4 Nov 2005 - 12:02 AM

I have to share this with you lovely people, as I know you will understand more than most Smile

I am still in a bit of shock, but my wonderful husband has just bought me a Canon 350D for my birthday (which isn't until Monday, but he couldn't wait Wink.

My Fuji (S5000) has been great, but I have dreamed of owning a Canon for so long and I am SO pleased that I've finally got one !!!

Be warned that there will probably be plenty of daft questions from me as I learn how to use it. Although having said that, having spent the last 3 hours playing with it and studying the manual back to front, I am really impressed by how user friendly it is.

Can't wait for daylight, I'm going to have a GREAT weekend Smile

AL

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
4 Nov 2005 - 12:02 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Kris_Dutson
4 Nov 2005 - 12:04 AM

Welcome to the Canon club Wink

Enjoy.

Kris.

dougv
dougv Site Moderator 108371 forum postsdougv vcard England3 Constructive Critique Points
4 Nov 2005 - 12:15 AM

From one Canon owner to another...
Welcome to the club.
I'm sure you will enjoy using it.

Doug ;o)

conrad
conrad  1010874 forum posts116 Constructive Critique Points
4 Nov 2005 - 12:20 AM

Welcome to a growing club of Canon DSLR users - here's wishing you lots of fun with your new camera!

Conrad

Saxon Marsh
4 Nov 2005 - 12:52 AM

Welcome to the Canon club - why wait for daylight? its got built in flash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith

Marlin_owner
4 Nov 2005 - 12:59 AM

Welcome to the club.

Excellent choice of camera.

contemporary dave

Canon owners are better lovers - FACT.

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 104039 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
4 Nov 2005 - 1:20 AM

Welcome to the club!

Contemporary Dave! LOL! (But True!)

sugar jones
4 Nov 2005 - 1:23 AM

Someone speaking from experience obviously!!!?! Wink LOL Dave
Welcome to the club I, like you have the 350D and keep my s5000 for back up and macro stuff. Enjoy!

daviewat
daviewat  104104 forum posts Scotland
4 Nov 2005 - 1:39 AM

Do not want argument etc Smile) But I am seriously considering swapping my Nikon gear for Canon Smile))) yip jumping ship. Reason bieng that if I am a good boy my wife has said I can go for the 5D next year Smile)) full frame at last. What in persons minds would be the chance of anyone willing to think about a swap for a D70s with Sigma EX DG HSM 17-35mm + a Nikor 35-70mm + a full cokin landscape set + spare battery + remotes, both infrared and cable for a 20D with lens ???????????? Smile))))

Dave

nikon5700ite
4 Nov 2005 - 1:46 AM

How can Canon owners possibly be better lovers when they do not have beards? Smile

Oh yes the D200 will be out next year Smile

As well as neat products from the 'associations of second runners' to challenge the two leaders. The seconders are always trying harder.

gemm
gemm  10800 forum posts United Kingdom
4 Nov 2005 - 1:49 AM

Welcome to the club!

Dave,
You've finally seen the light. Smile

conrad
conrad  1010874 forum posts116 Constructive Critique Points
4 Nov 2005 - 1:49 AM

Quote: How can Canon owners possibly be better lovers when they do not have beards?

Easy - does the lady in this image look like she would have appreciated a beard?

Watch more advertisements, and you too can know these things for yourself!

Wink

Conrad

daviewat
daviewat  104104 forum posts Scotland
4 Nov 2005 - 1:53 AM

I may have seen the light Smile)) but seriously full frame is what I crave, even though I love my Nikon Smile) They do not appear to be offering that so It has to be Canon.

Dave

nikon5700ite
4 Nov 2005 - 1:59 AM

If Nikon are not offering full frame then obviously it is an unneccessary excess. Smile

The lady doesn't know what she is missing ....

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.