Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

I shot 2 Grey Squiggles today!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

kenp
kenp  896 forum posts United Kingdom
12 Apr 2010 - 8:56 PM

Smack bang in the middle of the head from 35yds!.....stone dead!.......the Reds were having a wonderful time in the spring sunshine!....long live the Red Brigade!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 Apr 2010 - 8:56 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade  1014742 forum posts England216 Constructive Critique Points
12 Apr 2010 - 9:02 PM

nice - I hear they're quite tasty - did you cook them?

kenp
12 Apr 2010 - 9:10 PM

No I cant make myself think of them as anything but tree rats!.........they sell very well up this way in the resturaunts!.....

Blenkinsopp
12 Apr 2010 - 9:12 PM

Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
12 Apr 2010 - 9:17 PM

I am sure they deserved to die and you deserved a medal.
And I am sure we need to know.

Last Modified By Coleslaw at 12 Apr 2010 - 9:18 PM
Scutter
Scutter e2 Member 61742 forum postsScutter vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
12 Apr 2010 - 9:19 PM

Our whippets have been doing their bit too!Smile This was the second one that thought it could out run them! Silly thing was there was a perfectly good tree next to it but it decided to run for it instead!

-dsc1406.jpg

kenp
12 Apr 2010 - 9:23 PM

Well done that man!......beautiful dogs by the way!...................Ken

User_Removed
12 Apr 2010 - 9:36 PM

Got one in the garden at the weekend. Ruddy thing worked out how to get at the birf feeders.

Won't be going there any more!

(Nice one Ben!)

Last Modified By User_Removed at 12 Apr 2010 - 9:37 PM
montechoro
montechoro  112340 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
12 Apr 2010 - 9:44 PM

@scutter - stunning whippets.

Scutter
Scutter e2 Member 61742 forum postsScutter vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
12 Apr 2010 - 9:46 PM

Thanks folks! TBH I was expecting hate mail TongueWink

Jalapeno
Jalapeno  4127 forum posts Iceland2 Constructive Critique Points
12 Apr 2010 - 9:56 PM

lol "what on earth are you killing that you arent eating?"..says this Canadian girl from the forest? Grin

Are they bunnies? Squirrels? possums?

bppowell
bppowell  122124 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
13 Apr 2010 - 8:39 AM

Why tell us, are your tying to prove to yourself you are some sort of big white hunter, the kind that used to shot lions in the olden days.

I know people who shoot squirrels most days, they do not feel the need to brag about it.

Barry

Last Modified By bppowell at 13 Apr 2010 - 8:39 AM
Blenkinsopp
13 Apr 2010 - 8:53 AM

Quote: Why tell us, are your tying to prove to yourself you are some sort of big white hunter, the kind that used to shot lions in the olden days.

I know people who shoot squirrels most days, they do not feel the need to brag about it.

Barry

I think he was merely curious how people would react as I was in another post where I admitted trapping greys.

There is such a variety of people on here that this could have become an interesting debate on the ethics of releasing alien species and whether to control them once released. Barry has taken it as being a "personal boast" which I don't think it was intended to be

Last Modified By Blenkinsopp at 13 Apr 2010 - 9:00 AM
thebombhole
13 Apr 2010 - 9:57 AM

Never understood why people kill things but refuse to eat them, bit of a waste. Cooked properly they taste great.
Why turn your nose up at free food?

JamesGarfield
13 Apr 2010 - 9:59 AM

Quote: Smack bang in the middle of the head from 35yds!.....stone dead!.......

Quote: Barry has taken it as being a "personal boast" which I don't think it was intended to be

Reads completely completely like a boast to me and I really think this really is an inappropriate thread especially when there are members on here who enjoy wildlife photography, why not post it on a hunting forum so you can be properly laughed at on there??

There's nothing wrong with hunting if you eat what you kill (many years ago i used to shoot before you say anything but used to eat or sell the game i'd shot) and this can hardly be classed as "controlling alien species" and as for scutters need to post pictures of his kills, well done you, clearly you are both very big and brave men who should be revered for your masculinity and strength and when the apocalypse comes will save the day with your air rifles LOL. I'd expect something like this from two teenagers, get a life BOYS!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.