Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

I suggest all bird/animal lovers read/view this

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    tomcat
    tomcat e2 Member 95916 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Jan 2013 - 7:37 PM

Posted by Vince, who runs the Barn Owl Centre

Snowy Owl

and then if not to feint hearted read/view this

The man has been named in the public domain, so surely he can be named on here - what an absolute b******

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    22 Jan 2013 - 7:37 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Dave_Canon
    22 Jan 2013 - 8:06 PM

The video is quite shocking.

I have been to the Barn Owl centre and photographed Owls and other birds. In fact I have two great days of photography and Vince knows about photography as well as Owls. Well worth a visit and particularly one of the photography days. OK it was pefect weather and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, even if we had not captured any great images. However, we all had some great images and learnt a little about the birds as well. The staff are very friendly at the centre and clearly enjoy their work.

Dave

sparrowhawk
    sparrowhawk e2 Member 5267 forum postssparrowhawk vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Jan 2013 - 8:31 PM

shocking video footage

Eastlands
    Eastlands e2 Member 3649 forum postsEastlands vcard Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Jan 2013 - 8:38 PM

Two words come to mind, Total Scumbag

thewilliam
    22 Jan 2013 - 8:49 PM

What a savage sentence! Just a few weeks in prison and even then it's suspended so he basically got off scot-free!

The only effective suspended sentence uses a rope around the offender's neck.

tomcat
    tomcat e2 Member 95916 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Jan 2013 - 8:50 PM

I have been to Vince's a couple of times, but unfortunately, not recentlySad

Can't wait to fix a date up,later in the year, if only to give some remittance for all his good work

Top bloke, with some dedicated helpersTongue

Last Modified By tomcat at 22 Jan 2013 - 8:51 PM
    chrisheathcote
    chrisheathcote e2 Member 8241 forum postschrisheathcote vcard United Kingdom
    22 Jan 2013 - 8:59 PM

Quote: What a savage sentence! Just a few weeks in prison and even then it's suspended so he basically got off scot-free!

Can we tether his leg and repeatedly kick and punch him as we feel fit!

tomcat
    22 Jan 2013 - 9:00 PM

Quote: What a savage sentence! Just a few weeks in prison and even then it's suspended so he basically got off scot-free!

Unfortunately William, there is just as much abuse being directed at children in this countrySad

I do mean physical, not the Jimmy Savillle type

The saving grace in this issue, is that the neighbour, actually did something about itGrin

I do wish folks would stop hiding behind their curtains and actually report something

We did only a week ago - police came and broke down the
    door - fed the dog - owner returned, wondering why his door was boarded upSad

Initailly reported, because there was the posibility that he was in the house unconsious - not seen for over two days

LVanDhal
    LVanDhal  1126 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Jan 2013 - 9:32 PM

His sentence was far too light, but at least we all know what this man is, and how he behaves.
    Good on the neighbor for having the foresight and nerve to keep filming, it cannot have been easy for them, but by keeping a record I am sure it contributed heavily towards building the case as evidence.

tomcat
    22 Jan 2013 - 9:58 PM

Quote: Good on the neighbor for having the foresight and nerve to keep filming, it cannot have been easy for them, but by keeping a record I am sure it contributed heavily towards building the case as evidence.

Here here!

KenTaylor
    KenTaylor e2 Member 102980 forum postsKenTaylor vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Jan 2013 - 11:30 PM

Looks like he lost his marbles.
    It is said that such treatment of any animals and wildlife is but a short step from treating humans the same.
    His mindset will remain however despite the punishment.

puertouk
    puertouk  21072 forum posts United Kingdom17 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Jan 2013 - 10:08 AM

Maybe the court should have put him in a room with a couple of hefty men to sort it out and maybe he might realise what a cretin he really is.

Meheecho
    Meheecho  1275 forum posts United Kingdom
    23 Jan 2013 - 10:35 AM

Should be banned from working with animals for life if this has not already been done

chalkhillblue
    chalkhillblue e2 Member 5143 forum postschalkhillblue vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Jan 2013 - 10:40 AM

There is not much I can add to the above, what a sad, pathetic, cowardly excuse for a man.
    David

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.