Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Get on1's Perfect Effects 9.5 for FREE! (£48 value)

I suggest all bird/animal lovers read/view this

tomcat Plus
9 6.3k 15 United Kingdom
22 Jan 2013 7:37PM
Posted by Vince, who runs the Barn Owl Centre

Snowy Owl

and then if not to feint hearted read/view this

The man has been named in the public domain, so surely he can be named on here - what an absolute b******

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Dave_Canon 8 1.0k United Kingdom
22 Jan 2013 8:06PM
The video is quite shocking.

I have been to the Barn Owl centre and photographed Owls and other birds. In fact I have two great days of photography and Vince knows about photography as well as Owls. Well worth a visit and particularly one of the photography days. OK it was pefect weather and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, even if we had not captured any great images. However, we all had some great images and learnt a little about the birds as well. The staff are very friendly at the centre and clearly enjoy their work.

Dave
22 Jan 2013 8:31PM
shocking video footage
Eastlands Plus
4 735 3 Northern Ireland
22 Jan 2013 8:38PM
Two words come to mind, Total Scumbag
thewilliam 6 5.1k
22 Jan 2013 8:49PM
What a savage sentence! Just a few weeks in prison and even then it's suspended so he basically got off scot-free!

The only effective suspended sentence uses a rope around the offender's neck.
tomcat Plus
9 6.3k 15 United Kingdom
22 Jan 2013 8:50PM
I have been to Vince's a couple of times, but unfortunately, not recentlySad

Can't wait to fix a date up,later in the year, if only to give some remittance for all his good work

Top bloke, with some dedicated helpersTongue
22 Jan 2013 8:59PM

Quote:What a savage sentence! Just a few weeks in prison and even then it's suspended so he basically got off scot-free!

Can we tether his leg and repeatedly kick and punch him as we feel fit!
tomcat Plus
9 6.3k 15 United Kingdom
22 Jan 2013 9:00PM

Quote:What a savage sentence! Just a few weeks in prison and even then it's suspended so he basically got off scot-free!

Unfortunately William, there is just as much abuse being directed at children in this countrySad

I do mean physical, not the Jimmy Savillle type

The saving grace in this issue, is that the neighbour, actually did something about itGrin

I do wish folks would stop hiding behind their curtains and actually report something

We did only a week ago - police came and broke down the
door - fed the dog - owner returned, wondering why his door was boarded upSad

Initailly reported, because there was the posibility that he was in the house unconsious - not seen for over two days
LVanDhal 2 126 1 United Kingdom
22 Jan 2013 9:32PM
His sentence was far too light, but at least we all know what this man is, and how he behaves.
Good on the neighbor for having the foresight and nerve to keep filming, it cannot have been easy for them, but by keeping a record I am sure it contributed heavily towards building the case as evidence.
tomcat Plus
9 6.3k 15 United Kingdom
22 Jan 2013 9:58PM

Quote:Good on the neighbor for having the foresight and nerve to keep filming, it cannot have been easy for them, but by keeping a record I am sure it contributed heavily towards building the case as evidence.

Here here!
KenTaylor Plus
10 3.0k 2 United Kingdom
22 Jan 2013 11:30PM
Looks like he lost his marbles.
It is said that such treatment of any animals and wildlife is but a short step from treating humans the same.
His mindset will remain however despite the punishment.
puertouk 3 1.1k 17 United Kingdom
23 Jan 2013 10:08AM
Maybe the court should have put him in a room with a couple of hefty men to sort it out and maybe he might realise what a cretin he really is.
Meheecho 2 275 United Kingdom
23 Jan 2013 10:35AM
Should be banned from working with animals for life if this has not already been done
23 Jan 2013 10:40AM
There is not much I can add to the above, what a sad, pathetic, cowardly excuse for a man.
David

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.