Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

I've been grounded...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

EricaC
EricaC  934 forum posts United States
10 Mar 2005 - 10:18 AM

I am so bad at locking our front door! I rushed out of the house yesterday afternoon as I was late for my daughter's check up appointment at the doctor's office. Well to my surprise my husband came home from work early (while I was at the appointment) and found the front door unlocked, yet again! Ugh. I had school last night and while I was at school he took my camera and hid it! He said he would give it back after a week! I am so ticked at him! Come on now. By treating me like a child isn't going to resolve anything!

Sorry to vent I am just a little ticked right now! My Tulips are opening right now too!!!!

Erica

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
10 Mar 2005 - 10:18 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
10 Mar 2005 - 10:21 AM

Erica can't you make out that it's your husband at fault - he's now even forgetting that he's just unlocked the door seconds earlier Wink

Franticsmurf
10 Mar 2005 - 10:23 AM

You were testing him, Erica, to see if he would notice the door was unlocked.

Dave

jeanie
jeanie e2 Member 105968 forum postsjeanie vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
10 Mar 2005 - 10:24 AM

Aha ... so thats how our leader thinks eh????? Hmmmmmm

Bernie
Bernie  102201 forum posts
10 Mar 2005 - 10:24 AM

Wish I had that sort of power over my Mrs. She'd just throw me out if I did that to her.

EricaC
10 Mar 2005 - 10:28 AM

Dave,

Love your point, I'll have to remember that for the next time I forget to lock the door! LOL

Bernie,

I don't work and I love him to much to leave! I just have to think of something else!

Erica

csurry
csurry  129230 forum posts92 Constructive Critique Points
10 Mar 2005 - 10:28 AM

It's his fault for not fitting a Yale, then he would have probably been locked out waiting for you to return cos he might have forgotten his key. So you were doing him a favour.

Similar story, went shopping one day. Now duties are I drive the car, mum sets alarm, locks door, etc.

Anyway on return, she can't find the key. We search high and low in the car, tip out handbag, etc. No sign. We drive back to all the places we have been to see if they have been handed in, no luck.

We drive home again. She goes over to a neighbour across the street to see if he can help us "break in". Meanwhile, I think well I'll jyst try the door. Sure enough, she never locked it in the first place and keys still on inside of the door.

She comes over from the neighbour to find out how I managed to get in. Most of the day wasted retracing steps. Needless to say, she has to show me the keys whenever we go out. Mind you doesn't mean she has locked the door Wink)

EricaC
10 Mar 2005 - 10:37 AM

Cheryl (csurry),

I wish it happened that way, but it didn't. I've had to rescue him because he's locked his keys in the car! I don't know what's worse!

Erica

csurry
10 Mar 2005 - 10:39 AM

When you get the camera back offer to take his portrait. Then use goo or something and make him look silly and post it here. We'll do the rest Wink)

ray1
ray1  10518 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
10 Mar 2005 - 10:40 AM

Put him on stoppages, that will focus his mind Smile

answersonapostcard
answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012602 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
10 Mar 2005 - 10:44 AM

I've locked myself out many times, usually my then husband had a key but when I found myself on my own the last time I locked myself out I had to get a neighbour to climb in through the bedroom window, never locked myself out again I can tell you, twas very embarrassing remember what I'd left out. I have gone out and left the door open too, same neighbour kindly shut the door and told me when I got home what he'd done, to this day he's always had 'a look' whenever he says hello.

csurry
10 Mar 2005 - 10:46 AM

Is this another of your after the watershed stories, K?

I must find that thread to find out about your other party trick.

ewanrayment
10 Mar 2005 - 10:49 AM

I've managed to leave the key in the front door overnight before... oooops

EricaC
10 Mar 2005 - 10:50 AM

I know I have some pictures of him somewhere. I'll have to look.

Erica

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
10 Mar 2005 - 10:55 AM

I managed to leave my front door keys in somebody else's car.........

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.