Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

I've only gone and done it!!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    chrisheathcote
    chrisheathcote e2 Member 7239 forum postschrisheathcote vcard United Kingdom
    11 Dec 2012 - 2:43 PM

Following on from my last post I have finally gone and exposed myself online Smile Well I've purchased a domain name and set-up my own site.

At the moment this site is purely for sharing my pictures as I have been getting more paranoid about someone else owning the rights to my images. I will shortly be deleting all my pics from Facebook and the like, however my blog is set to notify my Facebook friends when I update it. Maybe one day the site may grow into earning a little bit of money, but that would be a bonus.

As you have all been so helpful over the years I would be grateful if you could take a look and give me any comment and suggestions on where to improve. Be kind though as I am a complete rookie when it comes to setting up sites (this is my first). I used Weebly as appeared the easiest to use, however I also looked at Foliopic because of the included membership offer. At the moment the sites are as a free but my intention is to make it a paid host once I decide on a platform.

www.chpimaging.co.uk

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    11 Dec 2012 - 2:43 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KNS
    KNS  4106 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Dec 2012 - 2:49 PM

Cool, hope you have fun - in the bio section you mix the first and third person - perhaps you should choose one or the other Smile

Bonvilston
    11 Dec 2012 - 4:46 PM

This is a bright start. I would look through the images if I came across the front page. As you get more images on there it will become well worth the effort I am sure.

Well Done !

Peter

chrisheathcote
    chrisheathcote e2 Member 7239 forum postschrisheathcote vcard United Kingdom
    11 Dec 2012 - 4:49 PM

Quote: As you get more images on there it will become well worth the effort I am sure.

Cue for me to take more pictures Grin

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.