Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

I wish ....

LVanDhal 2 126 1 United Kingdom
8 Dec 2012 3:21PM

Quote:If every upload here on epz did not have a title then how would you refer to them individually ?

When I meet up with some epz friends now and again we often talk about images we have seen but without even a Title that would be impossible.

One of the most acclaimed photographers at the moment is Gregory Crewdson all his works are titled "untitled", - with no description. not that I would encourage it, but sometimes as in the case of Crewdsons work it's in keeping with the anonymity desolation and hope he conveys. I would thoroughly recommend his book "Beneath the Roses".

Oh I say !!! I'd not heard of him before, just a quick look at the link and WOW, I definitely need to see more and know more!!
Thanks for putting it out there Grin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jestertheclown 6 6.6k 242 England
8 Dec 2012 3:26PM

Quote:simple central composition.

Yep!

That's me!
8 Dec 2012 3:30PM
I am going to add to my portfolio a shot of a pile of dog poo thru a fisheye lens and a wonky horizon. If you peasants don't acclaim that as being better than Jedward, well I'll eat my larger camera bag.
LVanDhal 2 126 1 United Kingdom
8 Dec 2012 3:34PM

Quote:I am going to add to my portfolio a shot of a pile of dog poo thru a fisheye lens and a wonky horizon. If you peasants don't acclaim that as being better than Jedward, well I'll eat my larger camera bag.

Just so you know, that won't count as part of your five a day no matter how much fibre is in it.Tongue
Jestertheclown 6 6.6k 242 England
8 Dec 2012 3:35PM

Quote:I am going to add to my portfolio a shot of a pile of dog poo thru a fisheye lens and a wonky horizon. If you peasants don't acclaim that as being better than Jedward, well I'll eat my larger camera bag.

Could be a very close thing.
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
8 Dec 2012 3:41PM
use the right Topaz Adjust filter settings and you'll get an RC for that Wink
Nick_w e2
7 4.1k 99 England
8 Dec 2012 3:47PM

Quote:Use the right Topaz Adjust filter settings and you'll get an RC for that Wink

Would also need to be tone mapped to death tooWink tho may need a few reciprocal "great shot" quotes ( tip:Ctrl+c, then, Ctrl+v - increases the no of comments possible)
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
8 Dec 2012 3:52PM
lol - topaz does have an awful lot of "fake HDR" presets which allow you to get that horrid effect without tone mapping Wink

it's genius!

marketing team are on the ball there lol

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.