Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

If You Could Look Like Anyone....?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade  1014736 forum posts England216 Constructive Critique Points
30 May 2013 - 1:55 PM

Jonny's older than me... oops

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
30 May 2013 - 1:55 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96000 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
30 May 2013 - 2:16 PM

Quote: Or the invisible man
is he related to Cattyal as she has bandages on her head too

Smile I must get the bandages out again sometime..........

scrimmy
scrimmy e2 Member 5365 forum postsscrimmy vcard Scotland5 Constructive Critique Points
30 May 2013 - 2:31 PM

Rick Blaine ...... all round cynic and good guy with a talent for smart ass one liners Smile

bogart--humphrey--casablanca--13.jpg

dsc-2566.jpg

polis_928tadw59

Play it again, scrimmy.GrinTongue

Paintman
Paintman e2 Member 7832 forum postsPaintman vcard United Kingdom172 Constructive Critique Points
30 May 2013 - 7:12 PM

I think looking like Robert Redford would be something I could get used to.

robert-redford-gallery-new-2.jpg

Last Modified By Paintman at 30 May 2013 - 7:15 PM
Niknut
Niknut e2 Member 4521 forum postsNiknut vcard United Kingdom60 Constructive Critique Points
31 May 2013 - 4:52 PM

I think my wife would prefer me to look like George Clooney !!!!.......& if I'd got his cash, I'd have the face-lift to achieve it !!

The good looking swine !!!!....GrinGrinGrinGrin

polis_928tadw59

Paintman, How can you be so UNDEMANDING, and settle for something like him ? Twenty years back, when he was in his prime, he contacted me for a photograph (of me) so that he could have plasticine or plastic surgery in order to look like me. GrinWhen I phoned him up [can't disclose his phone no.]to inform him I would not agree to it, as the world could not cope with 2 good looking, handsome Geordies on the prowl, he broke down in tears.Tongue After that, when he phoned Paul Newman and told him what had happened, all Paul said was, " I wish I looked like Geordie, as well."GrinSmileTongueWinkTongueSmileGrin

WeeGeordieLass
WeeGeordieLass e2 Member 2338 forum postsWeeGeordieLass vcard England
31 May 2013 - 5:41 PM

Wey aye Polis, they were both gutted that they couldn't look like you Sad.............that's why they both hoyed themsels off the edge of that cliff in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid!!

polis_928tadw59

Actually, to clear up any misunderstanding, I look like the poor mongrel mangy dog always skulking around the streets, that nobody likes.Sad I once stopped and spoke to that poor mongrel, gave him a biscuit, and said to him, " Poor bugga. Nobody seems to like you."
I could read what the dog was thinking. It looked me in the eye and I am sure its thoughts were, " I am glad I look like you, and not that Jimmy Nail. Wuf."GrinSmileTongueWink

StrayCat
StrayCat  1014489 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
31 May 2013 - 6:09 PM

So there was no misunderstanding then. Wink

WeeGeordieLass
WeeGeordieLass e2 Member 2338 forum postsWeeGeordieLass vcard England
31 May 2013 - 6:11 PM

Phew!.........I'm glad you don't look like Jimmy Nail. Every time I hear his name I have a mental image of Oz in Auf Wiedersein Pet standing in his baggy, grubby, frayed jockey y fronts scratching his crown jewels Tongue..............Not a mental image I want to see every time I see your name pop up in the forums Polis Grin Grin

Last Modified By WeeGeordieLass at 31 May 2013 - 6:17 PM
polis_928tadw59

Actually, I think that character was the best he played, ie Oz. He was natural. After that, Spender, etc., was a bit, yi knaa, 'ower the top' !
Anyway, getting back to looking like someone different, my parents were heartbroken when they realised they could not afford the bus fare for me to go to Hollywood. They only could afford for me to go south of the Tyne for work. I ended up in England, and whatever job I did I could hear passers-by saying, "Look, there is a famous fillum star on location."TongueWinkGrinTongueSmile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.