Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Image Accepted for PAGB Exhibition

brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2011 2:34AM
Sat here in front of my PC as I can't sleep I finally got around to looking at a copy of the catalogue for the "PAGB Inter-Federation Projected Image Competition and Exhibition 2010" I was given at the club last night. Idly leafing through it I found a certificate that stated that one of my images here had been accepted for this exhibition.

Only a minor event for many but its cheered me up at this unearthly time of day as I hadn't realised it had got in until now!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

lobsterboy e2
11 14.3k 13 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2011 6:59AM
Nicely done Brian - not easy to get accepted into that. You should feel chuffed.
maroondah e2
11 239 1 Australia
17 Feb 2011 8:32AM
Well done Brian. Its always good to get some recognition for your efforts.
Gerry
pluffy e2
7 135 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2011 9:11AM
Congrats Brian, a super shot that anyone would be very proud of.
Steve
maggiem e2
10 337 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2011 9:14AM
Huge congrats!! Bet you didn't get much sleep after discovering thatWink
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2011 9:34AM
Thanks folks, I was suprised as I put the image into the Southern Fed as a possible entry for their portfolio of shots to be entered into the UK comp in the middle of 2010, then basically heard nothing else about it. I then spotted it had been accepted by them some time last September but then again, nothing. So when I was given the catalogue last night I hadn't realised I was in it and was even more suprised at 2.30 this morning to find that in the middle was my acceptance certificate - sort of acknowledgement by the back door! Wink

Maggie - I think my sleeplessness last night must have been a guilty conscience - I just wish I could remember what I had done to feel guilty about Tongue
ckristoff e2
10 959 Wales
17 Feb 2011 5:57PM
Hello Brian,

congratulations on your certificate! It would have been nicer if they had sent it to you directly.

Your image is awesome, I absolutely love it.

Frank.
Kris_Dutson e2
12 8.2k 1 England
25 Feb 2011 2:56PM
Well done Brian

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.