Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Image Accepted for PAGB Exhibition

brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2011 2:34AM
Sat here in front of my PC as I can't sleep I finally got around to looking at a copy of the catalogue for the "PAGB Inter-Federation Projected Image Competition and Exhibition 2010" I was given at the club last night. Idly leafing through it I found a certificate that stated that one of my images here had been accepted for this exhibition.

Only a minor event for many but its cheered me up at this unearthly time of day as I hadn't realised it had got in until now!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

lobsterboy e2
11 14.2k 13 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2011 6:59AM
Nicely done Brian - not easy to get accepted into that. You should feel chuffed.
maroondah 11 239 1 Australia
17 Feb 2011 8:32AM
Well done Brian. Its always good to get some recognition for your efforts.
Gerry
pluffy 7 135 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2011 9:11AM
Congrats Brian, a super shot that anyone would be very proud of.
Steve
maggiem e2
10 337 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2011 9:14AM
Huge congrats!! Bet you didn't get much sleep after discovering thatWink
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
17 Feb 2011 9:34AM
Thanks folks, I was suprised as I put the image into the Southern Fed as a possible entry for their portfolio of shots to be entered into the UK comp in the middle of 2010, then basically heard nothing else about it. I then spotted it had been accepted by them some time last September but then again, nothing. So when I was given the catalogue last night I hadn't realised I was in it and was even more suprised at 2.30 this morning to find that in the middle was my acceptance certificate - sort of acknowledgement by the back door! Wink

Maggie - I think my sleeplessness last night must have been a guilty conscience - I just wish I could remember what I had done to feel guilty about Tongue
ckristoff 10 959 Wales
17 Feb 2011 5:57PM
Hello Brian,

congratulations on your certificate! It would have been nicer if they had sent it to you directly.

Your image is awesome, I absolutely love it.

Frank.
Kris_Dutson 12 8.2k 1 England
25 Feb 2011 2:56PM
Well done Brian

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.