Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Image printing.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    ckristoff
    ckristoff  9936 forum posts Wales
    21 Oct 2007 - 1:43 PM

Friends,
    I'm attempting to print some images from my Canon i9950 printer, and keep getting frustrated from getting prints that don't fit the media as I would like.

For example is there a way to fill a 6x4 card or A4 card with the image even after it has been cropped?

Looking at my printer's properties section there is an option for borderless printing. I'm assuming that is what I need to tick?

Forgive me for being dim, but I don't do any printing on regular basis, so my grey cells keep forgetting.

Frank.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    21 Oct 2007 - 1:43 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Chrism8
    Chrism8 e2 Member 7729 forum postsChrism8 vcard England13 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Oct 2007 - 1:48 PM

Frank

You don't mention what OS your using, but if it's XP, I use the printing wizard within explorer, select your image you want printing and just follow the wizard, works for me every time what ever the size.

Chris

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    ckristoff
    21 Oct 2007 - 2:13 PM

Hello Chris,

do use XP.

Another dumb question, how do I bring the printing wizard while in Photoshop CS?

I thank you for your reply.

Frank.

Chrism8
    Chrism8 e2 Member 7729 forum postsChrism8 vcard England13 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Oct 2007 - 2:22 PM

Frank, IMHO, don't use CS for the printing, just print your image from XP explorer, It'll allow you to print A3, A4, A5 ( two images to A4 ) and 4/9/36 images to an A4 sheet

Chris

Last Modified By Chrism8 at 21 Oct 2007 - 2:23 PM
    ckristoff
    21 Oct 2007 - 2:54 PM

Thanks,

I'll give it a go.

Fank.

malum
    malum e2 Member 9620 forum postsmalum vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Oct 2007 - 12:41 PM

Quote: For example is there a way to fill a 6x4 card or A4 card with the image even after it has been cropped?

Not if you've cropped it to a ratio that doesn't fit those sizes. For instance 6x4 crop won't fill an A4 page as they aren't the same ratio.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.