Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Image sizing

HuntedDragon 6 118 United Kingdom
13 May 2009 11:58AM
hi all, is there a list of sizes to be aware off? like canvas size and image size in pixals that compliment?

and wats the crack with printing out stuff, i'm told a 6mp picture gives a 9 inch foto or something like that, yet on my screen i'm veiwig a 19 inch small bit of the full image size?

another told me you can print it at the size you can see on your screen? (as in if your looking at a quarter of the full size image you can print it at 19 inch moniter x 4...76 inch's acros the diagonal poster size...).

ty..

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

13 May 2009 11:59AM
or wheres the relavent info lol...hopefully not one with 16 pages of gafore gore and ''how wanderful it is that i know''... but heres a clue to you lol...ty.
Nickscape 8 704 9 England
13 May 2009 12:08PM
13 May 2009 12:31PM
after read through it it hints at PDF with bitmaps paisted in?... could be construde as use PDF and print as large as you want with no distorsion.... did i read rightly or wrongly? (or did i miss the vecters bit?)

'

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.