Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more
Can't Access your Account?
New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
I have a variety of camera lens (all capped)/accessories plus a few cameras as well. All are in great working order, but have been used. They were used by my grandfather and then given to me... hence, they are older, but in great condition.
I would like to see someone else use these pieces and love them as much as my grandfather did. If I were to sell them, do you - the experts! - think that I ought to take the time to sell them individually? Or as a lot? Do you think someone would even want these things? And if so, for how much?
I know very, very little about photography. I did research each piece, but am honestly still confused! Some are worth a higher amount, some lower. I'm just not sure what do to....
Any advice from you all - the wonderful experts??
Here is a list of a majority of the pieces:
1. Olympus OM-4 Camera (black) with Recordata Back and Quartzdate (in a leather carrier)
2. Vivitar lens 28-135mm 1:3.5-4.5 MC Macro Focusing Zoom 67mm No. 09400922 (in a black case)
3. 67mm Tiffen 812 (x2)
4. Pentax Super Program Camera with Digital Data (near mint cond.) (in a leather carrier)
5. SMC Pentax-A 1:1.7 50mm lens (in a black case)
6. Spiratone OptiCap 72mm
7. Spiratone 1:8 F=500mm Mirror Lens No. 811002072 Minitel-M Plura-Coat (in a black case)
8. Spiratone Plura-Coat 2X T-Converter Lens
9. Vivitar lens 28-135mm 1:3.5-4.5 MC Macro Focusing Zoom 67mm No. 09402073 (in a black case)
10. Vivitar Automatic Tele Converter 3X-21 (in original case)
11. Olympus OM-System Zuiko MC Auto-S 1:1.8 f=500mm (in original case)
12. Pocket Instamatic 20 Camera (no case)
13. Tower Pocket Flash No. 8900 (in original box)
14. Olympus Stylus Camera 150 QD CG (Refurbished on 5/19/06 - in original box)
15. Osram S 18 flash (in original box)
16. Osram SC 18 flash (in original box)
17. Minolta Freedom 50 Camera Focus Free (in black bag)
18. Sears Telephoto Converter Lens for Pentax-K mount MY8102
19. Argus M5700D Auto Focus Camera (no case)
20. Argus C630 Camera Motorized Focus-Free F3.8 38mm (with manual and case)
21. Vivitar Zoom Thyristor 5200 (for the OM-4) (in black case)
22. Sunpak auto 433D Thyristor (for Pentax) (in black case)
23. Focus-Free Camera 35 1:56 38mm
24. Pentax Winder M II
25. Spiratone Autowinder OM-1TR
26. Fotomate Double-Threaded Coated Filter 67mm ND2 (in original box)
27. Tiffen 55mm 812 (in original box)
28. Fotomate Double-Threaded Coated Filter 62mm Y2 (in original box)
29. Tiffen Opti-Cap 49mm 612 (in original box)
30. Hoya HMC Filter Multi-coated 67mm Cir. Polarizer (in original box)
31. Tiffen 67mm 812 (in original box)
32. CL-UP (in black case)
33. Spiratone T Flange for Olympus (in original box)
34. Spiratone Customizer 62->52 (in original box)
35. Spiratone Customizer 62->55 (in original box)
36. Fotomate Double-Threaded Coated Filter 67mm Cross (in original box)
37. Toyo Optics Filter 67mm Cross 4X (in original box)
38. Toyo Optics Filter 67mm Red (in original box)
39. Spiratone T-Mount Adaptor for Pentax-K (in original box)
40. Spiratone T-Mount Adaptor for Konica
41. Spiratone SLR Eyepiece Critical Focuser (in original box with instruction page)
Thank you so, so much!!
Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.
Get the latest photography news straight from ePHOTOzine in your email every month and win prizes!
1st August 2014 - 31st August 2014
Check out ePHOTOzine's inspirational photo month calendar! Each day click on a window to unveil new photography tips, treats and techniques.
View August's Photo Month Calendar