Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

In shock

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »

Attention!

This topic is locked.
    Reason: Become a race issue
    Paul Morgan
    Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314963 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Jun 2013 - 3:02 PM

This person escaped a prison sentence and its all beyond me, stumbling upon this the other day and it has had a disturbing effect on me.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/fulham-and-hammersmith-news/local-fulham-and-ha...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    16 Jun 2013 - 3:02 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

arhb
    arhb e2 Member 72149 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom67 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Jun 2013 - 3:07 PM

Disgraceful example of english justice.

Paul Morgan
    Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314963 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Jun 2013 - 3:17 PM

Its effected me quite badly, he is obviously a danger to all woman, he escaped jail with a ten month suspended sentance then went on to attack two young girls in another unprovoked attack, one of these young girls is my youngest daughter. He appeared at Crown court on Friday but as yet I have no idea what is happening, the police are not very good at keeping us informed.

http://www.henleystandard.co.uk/news/news.php?id=1253619

cats_123
    cats_123 e2 Member 104000 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland24 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Jun 2013 - 3:28 PM

Let's hope the courts take this man off the streets -also hope your daughter is not too traumatised by the incident Sad

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 54231 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Jun 2013 - 3:47 PM

You do wonder what people have to do these days to get put away. People seem to get bigger punishments for dropping litter than causing harm to others. I hope he gets what he deserves.

Paul Morgan
    16 Jun 2013 - 4:10 PM

So far there has been 3 or 4 court hearing, the first in front of a magistrate, he decided the charge was to big for a magistrates court to hear, then there was the first crown court hearing, all he did was give his name, two weeks ago there was the plea hearing but I think that one went tits up, it only lasted two minutes, then there was Fridays hearing, again a plea hearing, I have no idea what the outcome was, with all these very short hearings it pretty pointless going to court.

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 54231 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Jun 2013 - 4:31 PM

Meanwhile, all the lawyers, solicitors, magistrates and judges are topping up their bank balances. What a system!

llareggub
    llareggub  3664 forum posts United Kingdom
    16 Jun 2013 - 4:58 PM

I'm sorry for the obvious distress that an incident of this nature has caused Paul and I hope your daughter is getting over the incident.

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 16 Jun 2013 - 5:36 PM
    Andy_Cundell
    16 Jun 2013 - 5:10 PM

If his place of birth is the UK, chuck him inside until he can start to act properly. I wonder what would have happened if the lady was a boxer or martial arts expert and she kicked his ass, he would have a different opinion of the fairer sex!

If he wasn't born in this country, and this is where his attitude to females hails from, it would probably be a lot cheaper to assist him back to his country of origin and asked not to enter our shores anymore.

Rev2
    Rev2  4213 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Jun 2013 - 5:46 PM

Quote: I wonder what would have happened if the lady was a boxer or martial arts expert and she kicked his ass, he would have a different opinion of the fairer sex!

And she would probably have ended up inside. The law doesn't always fall on the side of the victim as this case shows. How does an ankle bracelet stop him beating women? We know the answer to that as his latest victims and their families have shown.

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43667 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Jun 2013 - 6:25 PM

Racist posts have been removed from this thread. Please refrain from such comments.

Last Modified By saltireblue at 16 Jun 2013 - 6:25 PM MODERATOR POST
    Paul Morgan
    16 Jun 2013 - 7:45 PM

Quote: Racist posts have been removed from this thread. Please refrain from such comments.

Yes I agree Smile

Paul Morgan
    16 Jun 2013 - 7:49 PM

Quote: I wonder what would have happened if the lady was a boxer or martial arts expert and she kicked his ass, he would have a different opinion of the fairer sex!

And she would probably have ended up inside. The law doesn't always fall on the side of the victim as this case shows. How does an ankle bracelet stop him beating women? We know the answer to that as his latest victims and their families have shown.

The wife`s a martial arts expert, neither of us are interested in bashing him even though he`s still walking the streets, bailed and tagged.

EddieAC
    EddieAC  9673 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Jun 2013 - 8:10 PM

This person obviously has a hatred of women like Levi Bellfield and unless something is done he may become a variant of Bellfield and end up killing someone.

I just hope that the jury are aware of his previous as the info is so easily available on the net but all to often criminals get off due to their past offences not being made known so as not to prejudice the case.

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43667 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Jun 2013 - 8:24 PM

With apologies to the OP this thread is locked as it has been hijacked by racist comments.

Last Modified By saltireblue at 17 Jun 2013 - 9:06 AM
    • «
    • »

Attention!

This topic is locked.
    Reason: Become a race issue