Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

In the Art World, is Photography still the poor cousin to painting and printmaking?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

whatriveristhis
whatriveristhis e2 Member 167 forum postswhatriveristhis vcard England75 Constructive Critique Points
11 Apr 2013 - 4:02 PM

Quote: It would take you about three seconds to find David's (lemmy) work, if you care to look. Wink

I was thinking of his (nonexistent) posts on this site... you mean his website of course. ........................no comment.

Lemmy: you are such a wag. A sneaky way to avoid answering my questions or challenging my arguments. Very sneaky indeed. Almost makes me like you........almost.
Can't be bothered anymore, there seems no point.
Signing off....................................

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
11 Apr 2013 - 4:02 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

lemmy
lemmy  71941 forum posts United Kingdom
11 Apr 2013 - 4:21 PM

Quote: Can't be bothered anymore, there seems no point.

There never was, surely, other than entertainment. But you won't read this because you are signed off. And no, I rarely take photographs other than for some kind of reward and that is unspeakably vulgar, no doubt. They called it professional photography where I came from but if one is truly, truly, quintessentially an artist it probably does seem terribly, terribly decadent Wink

keithh
keithh e2 Member 1023178 forum postskeithh vcard Wallis and Futuna33 Constructive Critique Points
11 Apr 2013 - 8:55 PM

Quote: you mean his website of course. ........................no comment.

Oh the art of debate.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.