Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Get on1's Perfect Effects 9.5 for FREE! (£48 value)

indian lady

29 Oct 2012 9:45AM

Quote:I did not start this group to argue over the photographs,the point was to highlight and renew images that may have been overlooked at the time of uploading, everyones opinion of a good photo differs (thank god) this was just as said to bring this and others forwardGrin

'Overlooked' to my mind means 'not viewed' - having fewer votes than another picture is quite a different matter.
If your aim was to get more people to look at a picture that you think deserves more consideration, I think you need to be more careful in your opening post and make it clear the thread is not the place for critique.

sorry ,poor choice of words

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Paul Morgan 13 16.6k 6 England
29 Oct 2012 3:02PM

Quote:This image deserved more

Are you saying it should have got more votes or views ?

Votes, these are subjective.

Views, looks like its seen plenty.
RoyBoy 10 174 2 United Kingdom
29 Oct 2012 3:59PM
If I am going to be prefectly honest, and in spite of all the compliementary comments made at the time, I think that this was probably a very good image ruined but a significant amount of over processing. We have ended up with a portrait that looks like plastic.

But as has been proviously stated, all opinions, especially photographic are very subjective and that just happens to be mine.
Andy_Cundell 4 1.1k 5 England
29 Oct 2012 4:07PM
All my pictures deserve more votes as well! Tongue

Andy
Agreed with Roy.

I only vote for an image if it inspires me and comment if it makes me stop and look at it.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.