Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Infrared

26 Feb 2010 6:20AM
i was lucky enough to be asked to submit some IR pics to Amateur Photographer last year, 3 were published in the Christmas supplement, just before christmas i was asked to submit some more, they are being published in the issue that's on the shelf about 9th march. its a good feeling. i have never enjoyed my photography as much as now, being told that i would be unlikely to live out the next 3 yrs in 2001 makes you either giveup and wait to die or get out there and live whilst you can. i believe that i have improved in my photography, i think it has something to do with appreciating whats around you, normally we take things for granted.
taking pictures is a good medicine.
Frenchie44

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pluffy e2
7 135 United Kingdom
26 Feb 2010 8:53AM
A big congrats Frenchie, just shows what a positive attitude and bucket load of talent can do.

steve.
cats_123 e2
10 4.3k 25 Northern Ireland
26 Feb 2010 9:08AM
well done, will look out for that copy Smile
26 Feb 2010 9:13AM

Quote:A big congrats Frenchie, just shows what a positive attitude and bucket load of talent can do.

steve.

this site has helped a lot, the response from the members to my pics has cheered me up and possibly helped me to survive this long.
my next target is to survive to Feb 2011, thats ten years after diagnosis, only 1 in 4 do that. but my photography is my best tonic. thankyou all
frenchie44
thewilliam e2
6 4.9k
26 Feb 2010 10:55AM
Frenchie, you're an inspiration!

I'll never forget Sir Francis Chichester, who sailed the Atlantic single-handed after he'd been given just a few months to live. No-one had ever dared to attempt such a foolhardy feat. He reckoned that he'd either go down in history or die with his boots on while doing something he loved.

He went on to circumnavigate the world single-handed and lived to a ripe old age.
cameracat e2
11 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
26 Feb 2010 11:04AM

Quote:Frenchie, you're an inspiration!

Second that sentiment, Keep looking forward......Smile

Vince

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.