Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Infrared

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    frenchie44
    26 Feb 2010 - 6:20 AM

i was lucky enough to be asked to submit some IR pics to Amateur Photographer last year, 3 were published in the Christmas supplement, just before christmas i was asked to submit some more, they are being published in the issue that's on the shelf about 9th march. its a good feeling. i have never enjoyed my photography as much as now, being told that i would be unlikely to live out the next 3 yrs in 2001 makes you either giveup and wait to die or get out there and live whilst you can. i believe that i have improved in my photography, i think it has something to do with appreciating whats around you, normally we take things for granted.
    taking pictures is a good medicine.
    Frenchie44

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    26 Feb 2010 - 6:20 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

pluffy
    pluffy  7131 forum posts United Kingdom
    26 Feb 2010 - 8:53 AM

A big congrats Frenchie, just shows what a positive attitude and bucket load of talent can do.

steve.

cats_123
    cats_123 e2 Member 104029 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Feb 2010 - 9:08 AM

well done, will look out for that copy Smile

frenchie44
    26 Feb 2010 - 9:13 AM

Quote: A big congrats Frenchie, just shows what a positive attitude and bucket load of talent can do.

steve.

this site has helped a lot, the response from the members to my pics has cheered me up and possibly helped me to survive this long.
    my next target is to survive to Feb 2011, thats ten years after diagnosis, only 1 in 4 do that. but my photography is my best tonic. thankyou all
    frenchie44

thewilliam
    26 Feb 2010 - 10:55 AM

Frenchie, you're an inspiration!

I'll never forget Sir Francis Chichester, who sailed the Atlantic single-handed after he'd been given just a few months to live. No-one had ever dared to attempt such a foolhardy feat. He reckoned that he'd either go down in history or die with his boots on while doing something he loved.

He went on to circumnavigate the world single-handed and lived to a ripe old age.

Last Modified By thewilliam at 26 Feb 2010 - 10:55 AM
    cameracat
    cameracat  108578 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Feb 2010 - 11:04 AM

Quote: Frenchie, you're an inspiration!

Second that sentiment, Keep looking forward......Smile

Vince

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.