Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Ink Suppliers

podgod 10 494 3 Scotland
28 Aug 2008 3:59PM
Who is the best supplier of ink for both service and cost, this is just for a general printer not a photo printer.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Chrism8 8 745 14 England
28 Aug 2008 4:04PM
I use Premier Inks, if it's not photo printing, compatables are Ok,

Usually next day delivery if you order before 4pm. I've found the quality of the Jetecs to be very good.

Chris
wing 10 453 United Kingdom
28 Aug 2008 5:09PM
I find these people to be cheap, fast, friendly and reliable. Based in Trafford Park nr Manchester.
Ricky37 7 12
31 Aug 2008 10:38PM
I was shopping for ink carts in Pc World to my shock they jumped up in price to 48 and thought im not being ripped off !!. my printer is a epson and takes 6 carts .
This place done the same carts for 16 inculding postage . So save ya money and have a look highly recomended .

http://www.cartridgepeople.com/
Ricky37 7 12
31 Aug 2008 10:40PM
I was shopping for ink carts in Pc World to my shock they jumped up in price to 48 and thought im not being ripped off !!. my printer is a epson and takes 6 carts .
This place done the same carts for 16 inculding postage . So save ya money and have a look highly recomended .

http://www.cartridgepeople.com/
Just a quick note on the last post Chrism8 these where also Jetecs very good indeed.
Snapper 9 3.8k 3 United States Outlying Islands
1 Sep 2008 12:06AM
Brad, I think this crowd in Dornoch are quite good, but it is a while since I dealt with them as I gave up on inkjets a long time ago.
dickiedriver 8 212 United Kingdom
1 Sep 2008 12:11PM
Try either 7dayshop.com or choicestationary.com have used both in the past and have had good results from both prices are not too bad either if you go for compatible rather than original

Richard
digicammad 11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
1 Sep 2008 12:15PM
I have always used The Ink Factory and found their service and prices to be good.

Ian

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.