Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Interlink Express - Great Service

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    brian1208
    brian1208 e2 Member 1110293 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Oct 2012 - 1:41 PM

Its so nice to have great service I thought I would share it Smile

I ordered some paper from my usual supplier on line paper , a great company to deal with, and they told me that the courier would deliver today, so I was pleased to receive confirmation from Interlink Express that this was planned.

I was even more pleased (and suprised) to receive an update e-mail saying the "Andy" would be delivering between 1.20 and 2.20 (unless I wanted different times)

Even better, at 1.27 the delivery arrived.

Now that's what I call good service! Grin

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    18 Oct 2012 - 1:41 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

monkeygrip
    18 Oct 2012 - 3:04 PM

I totally agree Brian.

I have a few things delivered regularly by them and I can tell you the service you received is not just a one off. I now have so much confidence in their service that I can confidently plan my day as normal around the delivery time.

They keep you well informed and although they give you a one hour delivery slot I have never received a delivery later than 10 mins into that slot.

sssshhhh though we dont want everyone using them they might get too busy then they become the same as the rest.Wink

NaturesHaven
    NaturesHaven e2 Member 3253 forum postsNaturesHaven vcard England5 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Oct 2012 - 8:09 PM

DPD also provide very good service, the same as Interlink Express, we are very impressed with the service..........and we tell them they are good, City Link used to be excellent but they changed the drivers routes and now the drivers must follow a computer generated route, as the lads have said it's ruined the service, the computer knows best............SadSadSad

Now if only the Royal Mail/Parcel Force could follow these examples............no chance and fat chance.............GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.