Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Internet Shopping

Munro 7 39 United Kingdom
14 Feb 2009 11:40PM
I am looking to purchase the Canon EF 24-105mm f4L and was wondering if anyone had any feedback (good or bad) on the following suppliers.

Martins Camera Shop

Mifsuds

AAA Bargains

Each of the above seem reasonably competetive in todays price hiked world but never having used any of them previously would appreciate some advice.

Mark

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Snapper Plus
10 3.9k 3 United States Outlying Islands
14 Feb 2009 11:58PM
Mifsuds are a well known & respected business and have been on the go since 1954.
User_Removed 10 4.9k England
15 Feb 2009 12:01AM
A few prices ect

Misfuds about the cheapest..... The top one Harrisons, say it's not available now.
Carabosse Plus
12 39.7k 269 England
15 Feb 2009 12:03AM
I've bought stuff from Harrisons, who seem to have the lowest price on Camerapricebuster.
Snapper Plus
10 3.9k 3 United States Outlying Islands
15 Feb 2009 12:16AM
Martins is in West Yorkshire and you can actually go there and pick it up, but the website isn't clear as to whether or not it is official UK stock.

AAA Bargains is an Amazon seller and appear to actually be based in the US, or at least the testimonials talk of goods coming from the US.
johnp 10 141 United Kingdom
15 Feb 2009 9:24PM
I have done business with Mifsuds and would have recommended them BUT I e-mailed them over a month ago and have had no reply so I tried ringing, and ringing, and ringing, and ringing but yet to get an answer. I even did Google searches to see if they had gone out of business!

You could see if kerso has one on ebay - I can certainly vouch for them, having visited the house in Scotland to collect my 100-400L.

Then there's Canon's outlet on ebay. - reconditioned stock but fully guaranteed.

Finally, are you able to get to Focus next week? Jacobs are renowned for their bargains. Best go on Sunday in case they sell out of what you want.

In the meantime, I can highly recommend the lens - see most of the images in my gallery

John

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.