Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Interview with MOVE magazine Spain

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    arhb
    arhb e2 Member 72268 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom68 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Mar 2013 - 11:24 PM

In January of 2012, whilst I was working in Ireland, I was contacted by said online magazine, expressing an interest to do an interview with me about my work as in their words, a photo artist.
    So I decided I would do the interview, more so having seen some of the international photgraphers that had gone before me.
    Time went by, and the issue I was in was due to be published in June 2012 passed with no word -
    3 further months passed and nothing. I was starting to feel it had been a waste of time.
    Christmas came and went, then just before new year, and after a couple of polite 'everythink OK?' emails from me, a facebook update from the magazine apologizing for the delays,
    issue out just after new year..................
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Well, after a further 3 months, this morning I looked to find the published mag online(I found it 2 minutes before I got an email from them)

Anyone interested in taking a peep at an alternative spanish fashion mag, which I think is pretty good, despite having my interview in it, take a look:

MOVE magazine #25

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    26 Mar 2013 - 11:24 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ikett
    ikett  4351 forum posts England
    27 Mar 2013 - 7:52 AM

Hello tried to have a look but the link doesn't seem to workSad

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43913 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Mar 2013 - 8:09 AM

error 404 - page not foundSad

daviewat
    daviewat  104104 forum posts Scotland
    27 Mar 2013 - 8:12 AM

try this one ????

arhb
    arhb e2 Member 72268 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom68 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Mar 2013 - 8:16 AM

Thanks Davie - an ammendment was made to the magazine last night, which has changed the url.

Gaucho
    Gaucho e2 Member 122260 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Mar 2013 - 8:25 AM

Thanks Andrew. I'm fluent in Spanish so I'll have a read of this when I get back from walking the dog. It amused me to see that you were once a "mocoso". I guess we all were once.
    Congratulations, even if you did have to wait Smile

arhb
    27 Mar 2013 - 8:57 AM

Thank you Malcolm - I had to do a google translate for 'mocoso' which on looking back, yes I was Smile

cats_123
    cats_123 e2 Member 104023 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Mar 2013 - 10:01 AM

looks impressive GrinGrin

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.