Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Interview with MOVE magazine Spain

arhb e2
7 2.5k 68 United Kingdom
26 Mar 2013 11:24PM
In January of 2012, whilst I was working in Ireland, I was contacted by said online magazine, expressing an interest to do an interview with me about my work as in their words, a photo artist.
So I decided I would do the interview, more so having seen some of the international photgraphers that had gone before me.
Time went by, and the issue I was in was due to be published in June 2012 passed with no word -
3 further months passed and nothing. I was starting to feel it had been a waste of time.
Christmas came and went, then just before new year, and after a couple of polite 'everythink OK?' emails from me, a facebook update from the magazine apologizing for the delays,
issue out just after new year..................
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Well, after a further 3 months, this morning I looked to find the published mag online(I found it 2 minutes before I got an email from them)

Anyone interested in taking a peep at an alternative spanish fashion mag, which I think is pretty good, despite having my interview in it, take a look:

MOVE magazine #25

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ikett 4 372 England
27 Mar 2013 7:52AM
Hello tried to have a look but the link doesn't seem to workSad
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
27 Mar 2013 8:09AM
error 404 - page not foundSad
daviewat 11 4.1k Scotland
27 Mar 2013 8:12AM
arhb e2
7 2.5k 68 United Kingdom
27 Mar 2013 8:16AM
Thanks Davie - an ammendment was made to the magazine last night, which has changed the url.
Gaucho e2
13 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
27 Mar 2013 8:25AM
Thanks Andrew. I'm fluent in Spanish so I'll have a read of this when I get back from walking the dog. It amused me to see that you were once a "mocoso". I guess we all were once.
Congratulations, even if you did have to wait Smile
arhb e2
7 2.5k 68 United Kingdom
27 Mar 2013 8:57AM
Thank you Malcolm - I had to do a google translate for 'mocoso' which on looking back, yes I was Smile
cats_123 e2
10 4.2k 25 Northern Ireland
27 Mar 2013 10:01AM
looks impressive GrinGrin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.