Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

iPhone 5 released

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

mlewis
mlewis  91475 forum posts United Kingdom
13 Feb 2013 - 5:29 PM

Quote: One of the apps I use all the time, on Symbian, is Swype. Could not do without it.

Has anyone tried it on Android or iPhone? Or is there an alternative which is just as good?

I use Swiftkey on my Nexus 4.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
13 Feb 2013 - 5:29 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Little Jo
Little Jo e2 Member 122272 forum postsLittle Jo vcard United Kingdom
6 Mar 2013 - 10:32 PM

I've been an iPhone 5 user for just over a week - I had an HTC Desire HD before that. Compared to the HTC, the iPhone wins on sheer simplicity - no more trawling through endless settings to find the one you want. All the iPhone settings are in the same place. The camera is better - very impressed with that aspect and it's a simple thing to use. Signal strength is more reliable - I can make calls from the sofa, and I couldn't do that previously. The sync with iCloud means that contacts I update on my Mac update on iPhone and iPad automatically - that is very useful. The Greater London A-Z app is superb. I've used it on the iPad and the iPhone version is excellent. I find the keypad more positive than the HTC, and the predictive text is less irritating.

Is it a good phone - so far. Some people buy smartphones and find they're great for games, but hopeless as a phone.

winleon
winleon  1
19 Jul 2013 - 10:44 AM

thats all new in iphone5 ?
its just lighter and thinner ?
is there new specs ?

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.