Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

iPhone 5 released

mlewis e2
10 1.5k United Kingdom
13 Feb 2013 5:29PM

Quote:One of the apps I use all the time, on Symbian, is Swype. Could not do without it.

Has anyone tried it on Android or iPhone? Or is there an alternative which is just as good?

I use Swiftkey on my Nexus 4.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Little Jo e2
13 2.3k United Kingdom
6 Mar 2013 10:32PM
I've been an iPhone 5 user for just over a week - I had an HTC Desire HD before that. Compared to the HTC, the iPhone wins on sheer simplicity - no more trawling through endless settings to find the one you want. All the iPhone settings are in the same place. The camera is better - very impressed with that aspect and it's a simple thing to use. Signal strength is more reliable - I can make calls from the sofa, and I couldn't do that previously. The sync with iCloud means that contacts I update on my Mac update on iPhone and iPad automatically - that is very useful. The Greater London A-Z app is superb. I've used it on the iPad and the iPhone version is excellent. I find the keypad more positive than the HTC, and the predictive text is less irritating.

Is it a good phone - so far. Some people buy smartphones and find they're great for games, but hopeless as a phone.
19 Jul 2013 10:44AM
thats all new in iphone5 ?
its just lighter and thinner ?
is there new specs ?

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.