Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Is it true or Photoshopped?

Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
26 Jul 2014 1:58AM
Yeh why Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Chris_L e2
1.5k United Kingdom
26 Jul 2014 2:12AM
Being so agreeable, you've been most disagreeable of late. I can't believe you and Denny have fallen out, arguing over politics, I know it's an emotive subject and people get passionate.

You're a good guy Paul, normally it's water off a duck's back to you. You've been pretty irritable of late, none of my business why, might just be the heat. Maybe re-read a couple of threads, it could be a word in the wrong place that's completely turned something fairly non-confrontational into a big insult?
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
26 Jul 2014 6:23PM

Quote:Being so agreeable, you've been most disagreeable of late. I can't believe you and Denny have fallen out, arguing over politics, I know it's an emotive subject and people get passionate.

Lol that is just the way it is with Denny, he will fall out with anyone that does not share his point of view, as for me I really could not care a less, I`m still the same as I have always been and it still is all water of a ducks back Smile
26 Jul 2014 10:40PM
Or a duck-billed elephlump for that matter
lemmy e2
7 2.1k United Kingdom
27 Jul 2014 3:56PM
On the Panasonic GH4 you have extensive RAW processing software in camera. If you use that and output to JPG in camera, the file will show as being as original - because the jpg is. Just not as the RAW was shot.

thewilliam mentions court procedures - I've done quite a few of those but for images which I have produced and thus I have sworn as to their provenance and that they have not been altered.

If I were called as an expert witness on someone else's pictures, I could only give an opinion which was no more than a best guess unless the manipulation was obvious. However, having seen the TV program on expert witnesses recently, my best guess would be more honest than an opinion paid for by the defendant Sad
Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
27 Jul 2014 5:19PM
On the Panasonic GH4 you have extensive RAW processing software in camera. If you use that and output to JPG in camera, the file will show as being as original - because the jpg is. Just not as the RAW was shot.

I have the same built into my Fuji, maybe I should try it out Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.