Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Is there a junior EPZer in your family?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

MrsS
MrsS  74527 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
28 Jan 2009 - 10:56 PM

Done, Scott Smile

Hope this will be the first of many, Kevin, thanks to Vince. Let's hope it becomes a regular occurence and it won't be too long till we see her Smile

Fran x

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
28 Jan 2009 - 10:56 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

scotdiver
scotdiver  11260 forum posts Scotland1 Constructive Critique Points
31 Jan 2009 - 7:25 AM

Fran

My daughter Lorna has just joined the site and would like to come along on the 7th if there is a place.

Getting her organised to get a picture uploaded is a different matter Smile

Cheers
Rob

MrsS
2 Feb 2009 - 8:25 PM

Just Bumping this. We have 10 possibles now for 7th March - - won't be publishing a list, but if you haven't already confirmed, please can you do so asap Smile

Thanks
Fran x

User_Removed
3 Feb 2009 - 12:28 AM

Not ePzers...... but my 4yr & 5yr old granddaughters have struggled around, with my 30D + 24-105mm taking pics. After coaching on how to hold the camera, such a heavyweight for small hands...... they had no trouble.
Had to bribe them with biscuits to get it back. Wink

Col

stevekhart
3 Feb 2009 - 12:33 AM

Quote: my 4yr & 5yr old granddaughters have struggled around, with my 30D + 24-105mm taking pics

This is a good point - my youngest daughter is not yet 3 and she struggles with my D3 with the 70-200 2.8 lens on it. Quite how she is supposed to earn me a living with that I just don't know. I'm worried about her using my hassie with the 50-110 and the ringflash - I just don't think she's up to it.
Wink

MrsS
4 Feb 2009 - 9:28 PM

We now have 8 Juniors confirmed for the 7th March - - anyone else who would like to come along, please let me know asap - - only 4 places left for that date (we can have the 14th too - so will start to put names to that one if we fill the 7th)

Should be a super afternoon, pleas refer to Vince's comment earlier in the thread for details and instructions

Thanks
Fran x

Emmog
Emmog  538 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
14 Feb 2009 - 11:48 AM

Hi Fran,
I will be unable to make it to either of the two dates. I would have loved to come. Sorry.
Matt

MrsS
1 Mar 2009 - 2:09 PM

That's a shame, Matt, perhaps Vince might do something similar later in the year - - I'll speak to him next weekend Smile

Fran x

scotdiver
scotdiver  11260 forum posts Scotland1 Constructive Critique Points
5 Mar 2009 - 8:36 PM

Are we still on for Saturday?

VinceJones
6 Mar 2009 - 9:01 AM

Everything is on at this end, doors open at 11am

Looking forward to the day, the weather looks good too so make sure you all bring enough memroy cards with you & most important top up those batteries. Lens use required can vary from a macro up to the 1200mm canon lol

Below is our contact number just in case anyone struggles to find where we are, if using sat nav make sure you stay on what is a new link rad called Secunda Way, we are just off this & opposite a big sign that says Hempsted Meadows. Don't go into Hempsted Village as we are outside the village on the link road that skirts around it.

Vince
Barn Owl Centre
01452 383999

Last Modified By VinceJones at 6 Mar 2009 - 9:06 AM
VinceJones
6 Mar 2009 - 9:07 AM

Damn spelling, I meant Memory not memroy lol, doh

motorsportpictures

Stunning day, thanks Fran & Vince and everyone else who organized it.

Scott

ValSaxby
ValSaxby e2 Member 8132 forum postsValSaxby vcard United Kingdom
7 Mar 2009 - 7:05 PM

Hi all - what a great day this was and I never took a photo lol it was simply great seeing those wonderful birds again and watching the junior members having such a great time.

Well done Vince.

Cant wait to see the photos

Val

MrsS
7 Mar 2009 - 7:16 PM

WHAT A BRILL DAY!!!!!!

Huge Thanks to Vince for all his hard work and effort and to Val for giving up her day and supplying goodies! Smile

Also, HUGE Thanks to all the chauffeurs and the Juniors themselves - - you are a real credit to yourselves and amazing ambassadors for photography - - Thanks for making all Vince's effort really worthwhile.

There is now a meeting page set up - - (with permission from all the parents) so please add yourself to the list and let's see your images in there.

Can't wait for the next one now!

Fran xx

Wilmot
Wilmot  6338 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
7 Mar 2009 - 7:22 PM

Superb day i loved it so much, thanks Vince and Fran
by the way Fran where is the meeting page?
Steve

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.