Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Is this possible?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    MiqsPix
    MiqsPix  341 forum posts United Kingdom
    22 May 2013 - 10:43 AM

I received a promotional email with an image (below) that appears to show a circular filter fitted to the front of a P size square filter holder. Is this possible? I have a circular 10 stopper and occasionally like to use it with a square ND grad but have always thought that to fit the 10 stopper I have to fit the ND grad in the holder first for position, then remove it and screw the 10 stop on and then refit the filter holder back with the ND grad in position approximately where I had it before. Not particularly accurate! So is it possible?

xxx.jpg

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    22 May 2013 - 10:43 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Nickscape
    Nickscape  8695 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
    22 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

I think that photo shows the LEE 100mm system with the polariser on the front?

There is a polariser which goes on the front of the P Series but I don't know anybody who has used it (Cokin P Polariser you may need to create an adaptor for your circular filter with the jagged edges so it fits into the holder.

MiqsPix
    MiqsPix  341 forum posts United Kingdom
    22 May 2013 - 2:02 PM

Thanks for the reply. I didn't know of this polariser so you are probably correct. I shall have to get in touch with my supplier and see if anything can be manufactured to suit.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.