Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

It's My Birthday!!!!

janeez Plus
6 1.3k 8 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2009 12:51AM
Well here it is again. The day I now dread every year. My Birthday! So what am I to do. I have just opened all the cards that arrived yesterday morning (well it is past 12.00 o'clock) and I have 55.00 to spend, yeah!
Suggestions please. Do I put it towards the electric bill or do I buy something nice for my Nikon D80!
What would you all do. I have found your ideas very helpful before so I am counting on your help now Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

strawman 11 22.0k 16 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2009 1:08AM
A nice set of grad filters for landscapes and if you do not have one, how about putting the money towards a nice 50mm prime, great for portraits.
janeez Plus
6 1.3k 8 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2009 1:19AM
like the sound of grad filters. 50mm prime....like the sound of that too!
tj Plus
11 2.0k England
6 Jan 2009 9:14AM
Many happy returns Jane Smile
f8 11 9.2k 22 England
6 Jan 2009 10:48AM

Quote:Well here it is again. The day I now dread every year. My Birthday! So what am I to do. I have just opened all the cards that arrived yesterday morning (well it is past 12.00 o'clock) and I have 55.00 to spend, yeah!
Suggestions please. Do I put it towards the electric bill or do I buy something nice for my Nikon D80!
What would you all do. I have found your ideas very helpful before so I am counting on your help now

Happy birthday Jane, how about buying me an e2 membership (he he cheeky devil).
Barbaraj 8 450 England
6 Jan 2009 3:32PM
Happy Birthday Jane.
janeez Plus
6 1.3k 8 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2009 6:36PM
how about buying me an e2 membership
Quote:

Would love to. but prefer ND grad filters methinks! LOL.

Does anyone know how many candles you need for an average sized house? Really don't want to pay the electric bill!!

jeanie Plus
11 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2009 6:57PM
Happy Birthday Jane. I agree with the idea of the 50mm lens.. a great little lens.

Jeanie
churchill123 10 233 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2009 7:15PM
Happy Birthday Jane
Linda
cattyal Plus
9 6.5k 6 England
6 Jan 2009 7:17PM
One thing for sure - never ever spend birthday money on boring things - it must always go on goodies Smile Oh and Happy Birthday!
janeez Plus
6 1.3k 8 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2009 10:50PM
OK I'm convinced. Blow the electric bill I'm going shopping!!! Thankyou for your ideas. Not sure if I can wait for the 50mm lens though!
BTW Jeannie would my birthday money buy me a doggy like yours. What a gorgeous little thing Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.