Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

ITALY WINS WORLD CUP

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    liparig
    liparig  10233 forum posts United States
    9 Jul 2006 - 9:49 PM

ITALY WINS WORLD CUP YAHOO!! 24 years I have been waiting I was 10 when they last won!! I am sooooooooo excited!! I am exhausted, the game took alot out of me.

Know I know you may say France played better and your right, they pushed harder and played quicker but rarely broke the defence. Cannavaro was to good and should win MVP. Italy also played a clan match and were very unlucky to get a penalty kick which was not really a penalty kick not even a foul. Plus France played a bit rough not to mention Zidane act of violence.

ANYWAY ITALY WON FINALLY IN PENALTY KICKS WE BROKE THAT CURSE!!!

FORZA AZZURRI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIVA ITALIA !!!!!!!!!!!

ciao
    joe

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    9 Jul 2006 - 9:49 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Kerrygold
    Kerrygold  863 forum posts Ireland
    9 Jul 2006 - 9:57 PM

Congrats Joe, open that bottle of Brunello now.

Well deserved overall, though touch and go in the match. Shame something like this goes to penalties.

Big Bri
    Big Bri  1315591 forum posts United Kingdom
    9 Jul 2006 - 11:17 PM

I let my daughter stay up late to watch it. She was supporting France, I was supporting Italy.

At the end I rubbed it in good and proper. Well, she's 9 now, she has to learn sooner or later.... (specially being English Smile

u08mcb
    u08mcb  105817 forum posts
    10 Jul 2006 - 12:30 AM

For added effect you could take on a Scottish accent next time.

timiano
    timiano  10894 forum posts United Kingdom
    10 Jul 2006 - 1:26 AM

2 goals early on, I though it was gonna be a cracker, how wrong I was. I think for 40 minutes I lost interest almost, and then ZZ stuck a belter of a head butt on Matterazi and things started to look up again.

Anyway, regardless of our shower of *****, its been a disappointing World Cup. The only team I've consistently enjoyed watching, and please forgive me, is the Krauts!

Well done Germany for hosting such an excellent tournament, thats how they should all be done. Hopefully FIFA will get a grip of what goes on the pitch next time around, and until then, I'll stick to enjoying the Prem as its about 10 times more the football than the WC *flush*

Cannavaro MVP?...next we'll be talking assists, eating hotdogs and popcorn, perving over cheerleaders and drinking Bud....perlease!

Next time Gadget, next time.............

Retnyap
    Retnyap  928 forum posts
    10 Jul 2006 - 3:38 AM

Well done Joe, I was pleased the Italians lifted that beautiful trophy I have enjoyed the competition. 24 yrs you say we English have to be a little more patient than that '44 YEARS OF HURT'

Ciao......

Davey P.

p.s. Bring on the Euro 2008

PatrickSmith
    10 Jul 2006 - 4:09 AM

A large section of the Italian North Beach area of San Francisco had to be closed down to traffic because of all the celebrations!
    Patrick

Gecko
    Gecko  825 forum posts Australia
    10 Jul 2006 - 9:08 AM

A big congratulations Joe, delighted Italy won! and so are alot of people down here in NZ. Cheers Pam

vogelsang
    vogelsang  1136 forum posts Germany
    10 Jul 2006 - 9:31 AM

Yeesss... we got knocked out by the World Champion...

Congratulations to Italy. I supported France, though, until that headbutt from Zidane. Very weird thing to happen. Would have liked to know if Zidane would have shown up again if France had won.

Elke

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.