Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Java Script Warning?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    dalischone
    31 Jul 2008 - 4:18 PM

I keep getting a wee yellow triangle in the corner of my screen on some sites and a java script warning so I'm unable to access the page that I want. Anybody any ideas on how I can fix it?

Thanks

Tracy

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    31 Jul 2008 - 4:18 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

strawman
    strawman  1022006 forum posts United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
    31 Jul 2008 - 4:27 PM

Get the web designers to code their pages correctly?

Sadly different browsers impliment Javascript etc subtly differently. this can lead to problems. You could use more than one browser to try and get around this

Last Modified By strawman at 31 Jul 2008 - 4:28 PM
    jonksharpe
    31 Jul 2008 - 9:26 PM

If the little yellow triangle is in the Firefox browser, it just means that the site, or page is not conforming exactly to w3c HTML standards. You will find that most sites have the Yellow triangle, including this one.

It doasn;t actually mean that there is anything wrong with the site, even Google adsense code on a site throws the yellow triangle up. Sites with user submitted content also tend to have the yellow triangle because it is near on impossible to ensure that user submitted content validates to w3c standards.

It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with your settings, and you can't fix it. Only the designer of the site can fix it, and in most cases it doesn't actually need fixing.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.