Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Java Script Warning?

dalischone e2
10 293 Scotland
31 Jul 2008 4:18PM
I keep getting a wee yellow triangle in the corner of my screen on some sites and a java script warning so I'm unable to access the page that I want. Anybody any ideas on how I can fix it?

Thanks

Tracy

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

strawman e2
11 22.0k 16 United Kingdom
31 Jul 2008 4:27PM
Get the web designers to code their pages correctly?

Sadly different browsers impliment Javascript etc subtly differently. this can lead to problems. You could use more than one browser to try and get around this
31 Jul 2008 9:26PM
If the little yellow triangle is in the Firefox browser, it just means that the site, or page is not conforming exactly to w3c HTML standards. You will find that most sites have the Yellow triangle, including this one.

It doasn;t actually mean that there is anything wrong with the site, even Google adsense code on a site throws the yellow triangle up. Sites with user submitted content also tend to have the yellow triangle because it is near on impossible to ensure that user submitted content validates to w3c standards.

It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with your settings, and you can't fix it. Only the designer of the site can fix it, and in most cases it doesn't actually need fixing.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.