Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Jessops Customer Service - NOT!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
robob
robob  101022 forum posts England
13 May 2011 - 12:43 PM

They probably wanted the nice camera in their store so they could have a play with it. Lot's of would be photographers drooling over the new Nikon. Your new camera will have been in and out of the box about 30 times this week.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
13 May 2011 - 12:43 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

thewilliam
13 May 2011 - 1:46 PM

When there are so many posts about poor customer service, why do people still deal with them? It's a lot easier to go somewhere that does have a good reputation.

Eastlands
Eastlands e2 Member 3649 forum postsEastlands vcard Northern Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2011 - 2:24 PM

When at my local Jessops I would wait to be dealt with by one particular member of staff who is keen to share his experience and expertise with impartiality, unlike the rest of the staff who are arrogant and try to baffle you with how clever they areand to promote their favourites. Hardly an example of good customer service.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
13 May 2011 - 4:54 PM

Quote: I would wait to be dealt with by one particular member of staff

It shouldn't be like going to the hairdressers though.Lol! Wink

cheddar-caveman
15 May 2011 - 7:44 PM

My experience with our local Jessops, Weston-super-Mare, has been very good. I bought a Canon 7d body from them in January. Couldn't get sharp images so took it back after a week. No problem, it was immediately replaced, no questions asked. Had the same issue with the second body so again took it back after a couple of weeks. Again, no problem but they didn't have another in stock but phoned their warehouse and promised it the next day. It was there!

I again had problems so they suggested I send my whole kit back to Canon for calibration, which I did and this solved the problem.

Part of their offer when I bought the 7D was a large number of free prints. Not needing any at the time I waited until we came back from holiday last week. I took a memory stick in but forgot to take the receipt. No problem, the manager went into the computer, found the receipt and the relevant offer and duly processed my 100+ photos.

Very good service all round!

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.