Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Jinbei Lighting

20 Mar 2013 7:33PM
First time post so be gentle with me Smile

I currently use Bowens Gemini lighting for my studio and am more than happy with everything about them . However I am finding myself more and more shooting out of the studio at play-gyms , nurseries, schools etc. and am looking at a second kit .

I don't want to keep stripping down my studio lighting to pack up then move set up and then repeat once the shoot is over. plus I don't like the chance of damaging my good studio kit .

If I could afford i would buy Bowens again for my portable set up . I have been looking at Jenbei lighting but cant seem to find any reviews on the studio lighting i can only find reviews on the portable small kits which is not what I want . Has any body got any first hand experience of this equipment or read any good reviews .

Thanks

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

22 Mar 2013 1:21PM
I kept seeing these on ebay and was in the same situation. Ended up getting the Bowens 400 kit from Wex when it had the 20% discount going on.
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
23 Mar 2013 11:12AM
A good and thorough review can be found at Lighting Rumours if you're being tempted by the lower prices.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.