Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Jinbei Lighting

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    garyconway
    20 Mar 2013 - 7:33 PM

First time post so be gentle with me Smile

I currently use Bowens Gemini lighting for my studio and am more than happy with everything about them . However I am finding myself more and more shooting out of the studio at play-gyms , nurseries, schools etc. and am looking at a second kit .

I don't want to keep stripping down my studio lighting to pack up then move set up and then repeat once the shoot is over. plus I don't like the chance of damaging my good studio kit .

If I could afford i would buy Bowens again for my portable set up . I have been looking at Jenbei lighting but cant seem to find any reviews on the studio lighting i can only find reviews on the portable small kits which is not what I want . Has any body got any first hand experience of this equipment or read any good reviews .

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    20 Mar 2013 - 7:33 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

PaulStephen
    22 Mar 2013 - 1:21 PM

I kept seeing these on ebay and was in the same situation. Ended up getting the Bowens 400 kit from Wex when it had the 20% discount going on.

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114521 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Mar 2013 - 11:12 AM

A good and thorough review can be found at Lighting Rumours if you're being tempted by the lower prices.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.