Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Junior Competition - Portraits - 30/07/2010

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

MrsS
MrsS  74527 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
18 Jul 2010 - 4:41 PM

Hello,

This is the forum topic to discuss the Junior Competition - Portraits members' meeting scheduled for 30/07/2010 to 02/08/10

Prizes to announce so far:

1st Prize: Your image printed onto a Box canvas wrap @ 600mm x 400mm (24" x 16")

2nd place: Your image on a Box Canvas Wrap @ 300mm x 200mm (12" x 8")

3rd place: Your image on a 6mm depth Mouse Mat

4th & 5th place :1 months e2 membership.

All kindly donated by Adam_H

To view more details regarding this members' meeting, and to add your name, click here.

The theme is Portraits and as I'm sure you will agree, the prizes announced so far are fabulous!

Last Modified By MrsS at 18 Jul 2010 - 4:45 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
18 Jul 2010 - 4:41 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84270 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
18 Jul 2010 - 4:47 PM

Absolutely brilliant prizes - with thanks to Adam and his son Xander! Wink

MrsS
18 Jul 2010 - 4:53 PM

OH - for those Juniors who are not sure what to do next, you have to add your name to the meetings page, then on any or all of the competition dates, post an image in the Junior Gallery (so you can have up to FOUR entries) using your usual upload slo,t but make sure that if you want it to be considered as an entry to the competition, that the title is PORTAITS.

As you post it, there will be a box on the upload screen with link to members meetings - use the drop down menu to find the correct one Smile

Hope that's all clear - feel free to ask any questions if you're not sure Smile

Fran x

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84270 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
18 Jul 2010 - 4:56 PM

four................FOUR? Are you sure Fran!!!!?!! wink-dark.jpg LOL - Okay, Four it is!!!

MrsS
18 Jul 2010 - 4:59 PM

Think we need to give lots of opportunity for this one, Karen, have a feeling we might get a couple of entries Wink

F x

MrsS
18 Jul 2010 - 6:50 PM

Three names down already! Smile

Looks like beingh a goodie, this one - not at all surprised! Smile

jamestheboy
18 Jul 2010 - 7:10 PM

hi to all

so we can do 4 photographs wow that will take some doing if it is to be really good photos, but I will give it a try the title is PORTAITS ?

Well I have already been working on this lol lol lol lol it was something I was going to work on and my next section of photographs which I was going to upload.

jamestheboy

MrsS
18 Jul 2010 - 7:16 PM

You can do as many as you lke up to the TOTAL of four, James - so if you just have one you'd like to enter, that's fine Smile

BTW - can e2 members just bear in mind that only the first version of any upload with variants will be considered Smile

F x

jamestheboy
18 Jul 2010 - 7:18 PM

I Have 4 lol lol

thanks fran
Smile

KarenFB
18 Jul 2010 - 7:32 PM

Also, don't forget the winning image will be made into a gorgeous canvas - so it'll have to be something you want to see on the wall!! Smile

CallumThomas
18 Jul 2010 - 8:11 PM

Would it have be some sort of face or can it be anything that has been taken with the camera sideways?

MrsS
18 Jul 2010 - 8:30 PM

Hi Callum

If you can explain how your image fits the theme - anything goes Smile

HarveySquires
18 Jul 2010 - 8:41 PM

Hey every one, so we basicly just have to do a portrait and name it Portrait and normaly upload it Smile

MrsS
18 Jul 2010 - 9:06 PM

Totally correct, Harvey - and you can do it for FOUR consecutive days if you want to! Smile

lauracapewell
19 Jul 2010 - 9:30 AM

Wait, im totally confused. So if i have 4 of my photos at are standing up right.. would that be entered? Haha sorry im so confused

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.