Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Junior competition- 30/01/2010

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
MrsS
MrsS e2 Member 74527 forum postsMrsS vcard England18 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jan 2010 - 7:00 PM

Hello,

This is the forum topic to discuss the JUNIOR COMPETITION members' meeting scheduled for 30/01/2010.

To view more details regarding this members' meeting, click here.

It is expected that we will run a Junior Competition at the end of each month in future.

Fran x

Last Modified By MrsS at 9 Jan 2010 - 7:01 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
9 Jan 2010 - 7:00 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

jonah794
jonah794  41723 forum posts United Kingdom11 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jan 2010 - 7:13 PM

Looks like fun Smile

MrsS
MrsS e2 Member 74527 forum postsMrsS vcard England18 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jan 2010 - 7:18 PM

Well done, Jonah, you are our first entrant!

Just to let you know, you have to attend the meet to add your image, but you can do that on the day (or Karen & I can do it for you) Wink

Fran x

rowarrior
rowarrior  64350 forum posts Scotland9 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jan 2010 - 7:31 PM

Now there's a cunning way of tracking who's uploaded! And of seeing all the images in one place. Obviously bears of big brains have been thinking about this Wink

MrsS
9 Jan 2010 - 8:03 PM

Quote: Now there's a cunning way of tracking who's uploaded! And of seeing all the images in one place. Obviously bears of big brains have been thinking about this

That'll be me then! Wink

Seemed the obvious thing to do, after requests to have all the images available in one place!
F x

Last Modified By MrsS at 9 Jan 2010 - 8:04 PM
jonah794
jonah794  41723 forum posts United Kingdom11 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jan 2010 - 8:52 PM

I really recommend also posting this in the competitions bit - or moving it. Most juniors might not know where to look Sad

JJGEE
JJGEE  96098 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jan 2010 - 9:39 PM

Quote: Most juniors might not know where to look Sad

But, the less entrants the more chance you have of winning Wink

Oh, another cracking Theme, perhaps Pete should consider some of these Junior ones for the main Monthly competitions !

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 74167 forum postsKarenFB vcard England160 Constructive Critique Points
10 Jan 2010 - 7:41 AM

Don't worry Jonah, I'm sure we'll all be pushing them in the right direction! Smile

MrsS
10 Jan 2010 - 9:50 AM

Quote: I really recommend also posting this in the competitions bit - or moving it. Most juniors might not know where to look

Good Point Jonah, I'll ask the Guys Who Can Smile

Fran x

ldavis66
ldavis66  4 United Kingdom
10 Jan 2010 - 2:41 PM

I was just wondering, how does the junior competition work?

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 74167 forum postsKarenFB vcard England160 Constructive Critique Points
10 Jan 2010 - 4:17 PM

Hi Lara. Well, the competition is held all day on Saturday, 30th January. The theme is "Hobbies", so your image must fit the theme and be titled "Hobbies". Smile

To make things easier this time, we have made a 'Meeting' room, so (any time now) if you'd like to pop along to here (link) and click the 'Attend Meeting' box. Then on the 30th you can upload your image in your portfolio as usual - hey presto! Smile
(hopefully Wink). Any problems just ask!

MrsS
10 Jan 2010 - 4:24 PM

Hi Lara, the way it works is this:

!. Click on the link in the first post of this thread.
2. Click on Attend Meeting button on the Meets page (where the link takes you)
3. Decide on your image - it has to fit in with the theme "Hobbies".
4. Post your image on the 30th January with the title "Hobbies".
5. When you upload the image you will see a "link to member's meetings" box with a drop down menu, click on the one for the Junior Competition.
6. Wait patiently for the results! (This might be the tough one!) Wink

On the 31st the judges will look at all the entries and decide on the winners - we will notify you all in this thread and on your images.

HTH

Fran x

MrsS
10 Jan 2010 - 4:25 PM

Too Late - Karen beat me to it as per usual! Wink

F x

ldavis66
ldavis66  4 United Kingdom
10 Jan 2010 - 5:06 PM

thank you!

CallumThomas
10 Jan 2010 - 5:14 PM

Why not. It'll be fun i suppose Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.