Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Junior Gallery Team: Vacancy

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »

Attention!

This topic is locked.
    Reason: Enough Vvolunteers have applied - decision soon.
    Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139388 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Aug 2012 - 1:33 AM

There will shortly be a vacancy on the Junior Gallery Team. We are looking for a volunteer who ideally is, or has been, a Junior member of ePhotozine. However empathy with, and current personal knowledge of, this age group (i.e. under-16s) is more important.

Duties: To help oversee the Junior Gallery, commenting as necessary, and input into Team discussions.

Commitment: Up to half an hour a day.

Reward: The principal reward is the opportunity to encourage and help to develop the photographic skills of Junior ePhotozine members. You will receive free e2 for the duration of your Team membership.

Closing date for applications: 8th September 2012

Enquiries and applications, by private message, to me please.

CB
    Junior Gallery Editor

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    19 Aug 2012 - 1:33 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84253 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
    19 Aug 2012 - 1:02 PM

Any questions, don't be afraid to ask! Smile

jamestheboy
    19 Aug 2012 - 1:35 PM

If there is any juniors are thinking about doing this job and would like to know a little bit more in detail about the Junior support you can always ask me a question and I will answer it in the best way I can

james Smile

photostorm
    photostorm Junior Member 2 United Kingdom
    20 Aug 2012 - 12:16 PM

would i have to know alot about photography skills and all of those type of things in order to do this job? Smile

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84253 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Aug 2012 - 1:05 PM

You wouldn't need to know a lot - we would like you to greet new junior members and help make them feel welcome. Smile It would be brilliant if you could comment on other junior's work and perhaps vote (but only if you like their image!). If they have any problems you can tell them who they can ask to sort it out. If you think you've found a junior who hasn't had their 'J' turned on, then you can tell us and we'll sort it out - that sort of thing.

If you are interested and think you can spare the time on a regular basis, then please contact CB (Carabosse) and give him your name. Smile

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139388 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    20 Aug 2012 - 1:45 PM

Quote: Would i have to know alot about photography skills and all of those type of things in order to do this job? Smile

Nope - we keep it really straightforward and simple... and commenting on others' photos can be a learning experience for yourself!

PM me if interested. Smile

photostorm
    photostorm Junior Member 2 United Kingdom
    24 Aug 2012 - 5:58 PM

okk Thanks for the help Tongue i really like the idea of this job but i dont think i will apply because i dont always come on... sorry... good luck to everyone else tho xx

drayl002
    drayl002  434 forum posts United Kingdom4 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Sep 2012 - 6:04 PM

can I do it if I am already a Junior member?

Carabosse
    1 Sep 2012 - 6:13 PM

Quote: Can I do it if I am already a Junior member?

Not entirely sure what you mean, Luke but the vacancy is open to anyone - regardless of age.

But you will be expected to go to the junior gallery every day and to look at all the photos uploaded... offering comment/encouragement as appropriate. Smile

PM me if interested.

drayl002
    drayl002  434 forum posts United Kingdom4 Constructive Critique Points
    4 Sep 2012 - 9:15 AM

doesn't seem that hard and it will encourage me to upload nearly everyday.

KarenFB
    4 Sep 2012 - 5:33 PM

No, it's not hard at all - but we do want someone prepared to visit every day! Smile

• «
    • »

Attention!

This topic is locked.
    Reason: Enough Vvolunteers have applied - decision soon.