Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Junior Team volunteer required

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318436 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
28 May 2012 - 5:19 PM

Some of you may or may not know that Fran stepped down from the Junior Team a few months ago due to other commitments. Thanks to Fran for her help over the years Smile

Now we could do with another highly respected photographer, or two, who's good at communicating with juniors to join Karen and James to run the junior section. The role is one that nurtures newly joining juniors, helping them find their way around the site and using the features, while giving Junior Awards to pictures that they think are outstanding. The team also look out for adults signed in accidentally as juniors and juniors who've not flagged up their status. Also answer junior questions and offer guidance etc.
Do we have any volunteers?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
28 May 2012 - 5:19 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MrsS
MrsS  74527 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
28 May 2012 - 6:50 PM

Thanks for the thanks, Pete Smile (Do I take it by inference that I'm a "highly respected photographer" then???? ) Wink

If I can add my tuppence-worth it's a fabulously rewarding job, and I looked on the Juniors as part of the family! If life wasn't so hectic, it's something that I would still be doing, they are a fabulous bunch!

Come on guys - it's great fun, and I can guarantee that they WILL surprise you! Smile

Go for it and ENJOY!!!

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
28 May 2012 - 7:08 PM

Thinking about it, but Karen and James already pretty much have the wildlife side of things covered......

I'm also not sure I can commit entirely with the way things are at home.....

Ade

andylea
andylea  537 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
28 May 2012 - 8:54 PM

would be more than happy to put my name down

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318436 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
29 May 2012 - 1:15 PM

Quote: Do I take it by inference that I'm a "highly respected photographer" then????

Certainly on ePHOTOzine Fran Smile
Thanks Andy Smile Also had a couple of interests via PM
I'll be collating everything in a coupe of weeks and will make a decision then

MattB1987
MattB1987 e2 Member 2406 forum postsMattB1987 vcard England
29 May 2012 - 1:30 PM

I'm on here an awful lot so I could definitely have a good bash at it if you could consider me please Smile
Matt

Pete
21 Jun 2012 - 9:36 AM

Thanks for the offers Guys - much appreciated.
We've made a decision to accept PM CB's offer to take over the helm as Team Leader. CB has already bean team leader of the critique team so it made sense for him to land the new position which takes effect immediately. Once he's settled in he can decide whether the team wants to expand.

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139392 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jun 2012 - 11:40 AM

Thanks Pete. Encouragement of young photographers is something I feel strongly about. I was fortunate enough to be born into a family where, in particular my mother and several aunts and uncles were enthusiasts; so my photographic journey started very early indeed... and still continues, of course.

I look forward to working with Karen and James, and to helping to build upon all the good work the Junior Support Team has done to date. Smile

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43696 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jun 2012 - 11:49 AM

Congrats. CB. I feel sure that you, Karen and James will carry on the excellent work that the Team has done until now.

Malc

simont
simont  102248 forum posts England4 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jun 2012 - 2:56 PM

CB organises the first EPZ Junior meeting.....

p1.jpg

Carabosse
Carabosse e2 Member 1139392 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jun 2012 - 2:59 PM

What a good idea - using plate cameras and cloths over the head.......... thanks! Grin

jamestheboy
21 Jun 2012 - 5:09 PM

Hi CB

Good to see you on board I hope you will enjoy looking at the junior photos there is so much talent in the junior section I will look forward to working with you. Now this means now I can go on holiday lol

James Smile

Carabosse
21 Jun 2012 - 5:29 PM

Thanks James. You are certainly right about the junior talent! Smile

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84257 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
21 Jun 2012 - 6:23 PM

Hi CB - welcome on board from me too!! Grin

Carabosse
21 Jun 2012 - 6:48 PM

Thanks Karen. Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.