Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Just wanted to say Hello

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    ErictheViking
    ErictheViking e2 Member 1124 forum postsErictheViking vcard Scotland102 Constructive Critique Points
    23 Nov 2012 - 10:59 PM

Hi everybody glad to see their is some place to escape the Nikon. After using various SLR I bought a 500D in June last year and I've enjoyed using it ever since. I've just bought a 1D mk2n (best I can afford) and the difference in the quality I find amazing even with equipment of this age. Now looking to sell the 500D and a 350D infrared conversion to hopefully raise more money for a more modern 1D or maybe 5D whats guaranteed is it will be Canon.

Eric Grin

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    23 Nov 2012 - 10:59 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

AlexandraSD
    24 Nov 2012 - 12:57 AM

Greeting, and interesting opening gambit, i am sure the Nikon guys and gals will just lurrrrve you here Wink

Canon are good though, have used them myself for 20 years non stop now, though i had a sh*tty HP compact in digitals early days, then bought the 350D, then got given another 350D when my own died, fab camera for its day, seriously dated and flawed now, the noise is atrocious, it bugs me now, it never used to but its a pain in the arse now.

Anyway, welcome to ePz, its good ere, their a nice bunch, some of them even own Nikons Tongue

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139395 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    24 Nov 2012 - 1:28 AM

Welcome Eric, from a (very) long-time Canon user.................. but who escaped from Canon to Olympus about 1 years ago! Grin

Look forward to seeing more of your efforts. Smile

widtink
    widtink  2406 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
    24 Nov 2012 - 8:29 AM

Eric yer a traitor min what are you sayingWink

Rod

ErictheViking
    ErictheViking e2 Member 1124 forum postsErictheViking vcard Scotland102 Constructive Critique Points
    24 Nov 2012 - 10:54 AM

thanks for all your welcome comments and Rod serves you right for trying to convert me to the dark side WinkGrinGrin

Railcam
    Railcam  7472 forum posts Scotland
    24 Nov 2012 - 11:47 AM

Now let's get it right.
    This is a site for Canon users where Nikon users are just tolerated. But welcome anyhow Wink

Keith
    (Still loving my D700)

ErictheViking
    24 Nov 2012 - 11:55 AM

Of course Keith I wouldn't have it any other way just he usual friendly, jesting comments especially with Rod At the end of the day we all have the same passion .. the photograph. Grin

Eric Wink

gingerdelight
    24 Nov 2012 - 4:57 PM

Welcome Eric from a Canon and a Nikon user! (I sit on the fence a lot!!) SmileWink
    Have a great time here!
    Carol

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.