Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Kate Bush

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

minicooper
11 Feb 2009 - 10:51 AM

Well do you like Kate Bush and if you do have a favorite track or album. I have just loaded her Aerial Album on to my lap top and it got wonering if any epzers like her music.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
11 Feb 2009 - 10:51 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

GreyMoonRising
11 Feb 2009 - 11:04 AM

I'm not a huge fan of kates but like some of her early work..is she still recording?

GreyMoonRising
11 Feb 2009 - 11:08 AM

Looking forward to U2's new album "No line on the horizon" despite the hardcore fans ripping it to bits before they have even heard it...some of them are claiming to hate the cover art work for the forthcoming singles despite not having actually seen them yet..you gotta laff!

CathyT
CathyT e2 Member 87276 forum postsCathyT vcard United Kingdom18 Constructive Critique Points
11 Feb 2009 - 11:11 AM

Heathcliff...Its me Oh Cathy.......

Geoffphoto
11 Feb 2009 - 11:20 AM

OK - Own up time - I'm possibly Kate's biggest fan - I have all her CD's and still got some old albums and singles somewhere -
best album is The Hounds of Love - (by miles) tho' there are some gems on her later albums.

fav track ( apart from the obvious WH) is "This Woman's Work" from The Sensual World CD ! Smile

PS I've got every U2 album as well including some very rare Irish singles on CBS - and I'm really looking forward to the new one !!

Last Modified By Geoffphoto at 11 Feb 2009 - 11:21 AM
CathyT
CathyT e2 Member 87276 forum postsCathyT vcard United Kingdom18 Constructive Critique Points
11 Feb 2009 - 11:21 AM

No No No....Man with a child in his eyes.

markharrop
markharrop  10191 forum posts England
11 Feb 2009 - 11:26 AM

I like Kate's earlier stuff. I have actually met her too, she is my friends 2nd cousin. I went to walk to school with him, and she was sitting in his lounge. This was over 20 years ago Smile

Last Modified By markharrop at 11 Feb 2009 - 11:27 AM
GreyMoonRising
11 Feb 2009 - 11:26 AM

I will buy "boots" just to have it in my collection but not that taken with it. And I bet I own more U2 than you...

Grin

Geoffphoto
11 Feb 2009 - 11:27 AM

Cathy..I love that one as well Smile

(Kate could sing the 'phone book and it would still be brilliant !! )

User_Removed
11 Feb 2009 - 11:28 AM

'Oh England My Lionheart' still makes me melt.

Geoffphoto
11 Feb 2009 - 11:29 AM

Quote: I will buy "boots" just to have it in my collection but not that taken with it. And I bet I own more U2 than you...

Doubt it - I'm such an anorak....I've got every 12 inch, every single ( including A Celebration in a pic sleeve) and every album and CD !

Sad isn't it !

minicooper
11 Feb 2009 - 11:32 AM

Okay as then this as turn into U2 forum as well what do kate Bush and U2 have in common ( sort of anyway)

GreyMoonRising
11 Feb 2009 - 11:33 AM

I only collect CD format now but must have hundreds.

GreyMoonRising
11 Feb 2009 - 11:34 AM

erm...Bono recorded "Don't give up" a song Kate did with Peter Gabriel?

minicooper
11 Feb 2009 - 11:37 AM

If he did that's another thing to what I'm thinking.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.