Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Katie and Peter

janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
11 May 2009 11:32PM
Just been reading the news report that Katie Price and Peter Andre are to divorce. I think its sad that they seem to have gone the same way so many celebrity marriages go and thought they would have been the ones to break the trend. No doubt the gutter press will be feasting on the bones of their break up. At a time in thier lives that they want privacy it seems unlikely they will get it.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

strawman 11 22.0k 16 United Kingdom
11 May 2009 11:35PM
Lets see Katie and Peter, what did they make there money from, ah yes parading their lives in the media. Sorry as they chose to make moneys from their private lives and chose the life of celebrity why should they give it up.

Lets see for better or for worse...... They rode the media train for money, heck it would not surprise me to see them selling the divorce rights to hello. And they ought to reflect on the same re wedding.

My view 4 years, they have not tried.

And yes personally I would be glad to see them out of the news. Its not like they were contributing to the world.

Yes I am a grumpy old man Smile
janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
11 May 2009 11:52PM
I agree they chose to lead their lives and make money from the media but they also contributed large sums of that money to charity.
I just think its a shame they are divorcing when they genuinely did seem so happy together.
I do agree 4 years is not really trying.
SuziBlue 12 16.2k 10 Scotland
12 May 2009 12:06AM

Quote:I do agree 4 years is not really trying

Depends on who you're living with ..

8-]
strawman 11 22.0k 16 United Kingdom
12 May 2009 12:09AM
Or is it a ploy to get the next TV series, Peter and Jordan make up.

Sorry its just I think they should not be in the news nearly as much as they are.

any marriage break up is sad, and where there are children the number of people suffering rises.
miptog 9 3.5k 61 United Kingdom
12 May 2009 12:13AM

Quote:Or is it a ploy to get the next TV series, Peter and Jordan make up.

Smile
janeez e2
6 1.2k 8 United Kingdom
12 May 2009 12:25AM
You could be right strawman. Was it The Truman Show with Jim Carey where his whole life was a TV show?!!
cmawson 11 271 United Kingdom
12 May 2009 12:44AM
It's very sad that I look at the BBC web site today & I see this 'charade' on the main pages!!! There are more pressing items in the news at present. In my opinion....good riddance to both of them!! It's these type of people that are making Britain a sham culture.

Rant over.
cameracat 11 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
12 May 2009 12:59AM
Who the heck are they.....?

Could not care less.......Sad
stolzy 9 3.8k 7
12 May 2009 6:26AM
I normally like to disagree with strawman as a general principle because he gives good debate, but I honestly could not argue a word.
Except that maybe:

Quote:Sorry its just I think they should not be in the news nearly as much as they are.
should have been:
Quote:Sorry its just I think they should not be in the news at all
StrayCat e2
10 15.5k 2 Canada
12 May 2009 6:44AM
I think we should be more concerned about Mari, she's one of our family on here, and I'm not kidding. Celebrities are just people who are spoiled by the fact they have too much material wealth, they don't know what real wealth is, right? We'll show 'em, by gum!
Henchard 9 2.7k 1 United Kingdom
12 May 2009 7:33AM
I had to rub my eyes; thought it must be April 1st. Until very recently (having accidentally strayed across a TV program that was so dreadful I couldn't stomach more than a couple of minutes) I hadn't a clue who these clowns are.

I can't believe anyone gives a ****. Around 2 million children die from diarrhoeal illness every year and two children die from malaria every minute and you think the news about Katie and Peter 'is sad'.
magnus 10 661 5 United Arab Emirates
12 May 2009 7:35AM

Quote:
I can't believe anyone gives a ****. Around 2 million children die from diarrhoeal illness every year and two children die from malaria every minute and you think the news about Katie and Peter 'is sad'.

Well said!
mark_delta 7 1.3k
12 May 2009 7:39AM
Sorry, what did they do again ?
magnus 10 661 5 United Arab Emirates
12 May 2009 7:44AM

Quote:Sorry, what did they do again ?

One inflated their chest with silicone, the other was a one hit wonder. Not sure which is which now! Hmmm....

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.