Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Katie and Peter

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

janeez
janeez e2 Member 61195 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
11 May 2009 - 11:32 PM

Just been reading the news report that Katie Price and Peter Andre are to divorce. I think its sad that they seem to have gone the same way so many celebrity marriages go and thought they would have been the ones to break the trend. No doubt the gutter press will be feasting on the bones of their break up. At a time in thier lives that they want privacy it seems unlikely they will get it.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
11 May 2009 - 11:32 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

strawman
strawman  1022010 forum posts United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
11 May 2009 - 11:35 PM

Lets see Katie and Peter, what did they make there money from, ah yes parading their lives in the media. Sorry as they chose to make moneys from their private lives and chose the life of celebrity why should they give it up.

Lets see for better or for worse...... They rode the media train for money, heck it would not surprise me to see them selling the divorce rights to hello. And they ought to reflect on the same re wedding.

My view 4 years, they have not tried.

And yes personally I would be glad to see them out of the news. Its not like they were contributing to the world.

Yes I am a grumpy old man Smile

Last Modified By strawman at 11 May 2009 - 11:37 PM
janeez
janeez e2 Member 61195 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
11 May 2009 - 11:52 PM

I agree they chose to lead their lives and make money from the media but they also contributed large sums of that money to charity.
I just think its a shame they are divorcing when they genuinely did seem so happy together.
I do agree 4 years is not really trying.

SuziBlue
SuziBlue  1116195 forum posts Scotland10 Constructive Critique Points
12 May 2009 - 12:06 AM

Quote: I do agree 4 years is not really trying

Depends on who you're living with ..

8-]

strawman
strawman  1022010 forum posts United Kingdom16 Constructive Critique Points
12 May 2009 - 12:09 AM

Or is it a ploy to get the next TV series, Peter and Jordan make up.

Sorry its just I think they should not be in the news nearly as much as they are.

any marriage break up is sad, and where there are children the number of people suffering rises.

miptog
miptog  93532 forum posts United Kingdom61 Constructive Critique Points
12 May 2009 - 12:13 AM

Quote: Or is it a ploy to get the next TV series, Peter and Jordan make up.

Smile

janeez
12 May 2009 - 12:25 AM

You could be right strawman. Was it The Truman Show with Jim Carey where his whole life was a TV show?!!

cmawson
cmawson  11271 forum posts United Kingdom
12 May 2009 - 12:44 AM

It's very sad that I look at the BBC web site today & I see this 'charade' on the main pages!!! There are more pressing items in the news at present. In my opinion....good riddance to both of them!! It's these type of people that are making Britain a sham culture.

Rant over.

cameracat
cameracat  108578 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
12 May 2009 - 12:59 AM

Who the heck are they.....?

Could not care less.......Sad

stolzy
stolzy  83753 forum posts7 Constructive Critique Points
12 May 2009 - 6:26 AM

I normally like to disagree with strawman as a general principle because he gives good debate, but I honestly could not argue a word.
Except that maybe:

Quote: Sorry its just I think they should not be in the news nearly as much as they are.

should have been:
Quote: Sorry its just I think they should not be in the news at all

StrayCat
StrayCat e2 Member 1014919 forum postsStrayCat vcard Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
12 May 2009 - 6:44 AM

I think we should be more concerned about Mari, she's one of our family on here, and I'm not kidding. Celebrities are just people who are spoiled by the fact they have too much material wealth, they don't know what real wealth is, right? We'll show 'em, by gum!

Henchard
Henchard  92744 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
12 May 2009 - 7:33 AM

I had to rub my eyes; thought it must be April 1st. Until very recently (having accidentally strayed across a TV program that was so dreadful I couldn't stomach more than a couple of minutes) I hadn't a clue who these clowns are.

I can't believe anyone gives a ****. Around 2 million children die from diarrhoeal illness every year and two children die from malaria every minute and you think the news about Katie and Peter 'is sad'.

magnus
magnus  9661 forum posts United Arab Emirates5 Constructive Critique Points
12 May 2009 - 7:35 AM

Quote:
I can't believe anyone gives a ****. Around 2 million children die from diarrhoeal illness every year and two children die from malaria every minute and you think the news about Katie and Peter 'is sad'.

Well said!

mark_delta
12 May 2009 - 7:39 AM

Sorry, what did they do again ?

magnus
magnus  9661 forum posts United Arab Emirates5 Constructive Critique Points
12 May 2009 - 7:44 AM

Quote: Sorry, what did they do again ?

One inflated their chest with silicone, the other was a one hit wonder. Not sure which is which now! Hmmm....

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.