Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Kodak all-in-one printer help

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Keith-Mckevitt
    28 Feb 2012 - 9:49 PM

Hi everyone, please...please...please can anyone gelp with this?

I have a kodak all in one printer, a c310, which when I bought it connected to my mac and runs seamlessly with it. However, it just will not work properly with my wifes laptop running windows 7 64-bit os. I have tried all the drivers, updates etc and tried to install it on both wi-fi and usb (one at a time). The laptop finds the printer and the printer says it is printing but after taking the paper, stops for a few seconds and then spits a blank sheet of paper out.
    Any ideas before I scream please?
    Regards
    Keith

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    28 Feb 2012 - 9:49 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Keith-Mckevitt
    28 Feb 2012 - 9:52 PM

Ps, forgot to say...according to the laptop the device is installed and working correctly which it obviously is't.
    Keith

lobsterboy
    lobsterboy Site Moderator 1013936 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
    28 Feb 2012 - 9:59 PM

Does a windows test print work?
    Have you checked the paper size and tray selection on the driver, sounds like it's trying to do manual feed.

AntonS
    AntonS  3 United Kingdom
    28 Feb 2012 - 10:06 PM

Try the Live Chat on the Kodak website....Kodak Support

Works for me!

Keith-Mckevitt
    28 Feb 2012 - 10:08 PM

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes I have checked the paper size etc but no it does not perform the test print. This also states it is going to print but again stalls then churns out a blank sheet. It also makes a sound like it is trying to print AFTER it has thrown out a blank sheet of paper. I have tried making all the settings the same as when I use it with the mac as it works perfectly then.

Keith

Keith-Mckevitt
    28 Feb 2012 - 10:09 PM

Live chat sounds a good move. Will try that tomorrow if no luck by then.
    Thanks
    Keith

Keith-Mckevitt
    28 Feb 2012 - 10:16 PM

Further to the above, my son has just told me his windows laptop works fine with the printer as long as he uses a usb cable. Hmmm....maybe the laptop settings perhaps?

RobbieWales
    28 Feb 2012 - 10:47 PM

I had trouble with my Kodak printer and went on Kodak website live chat talked me through it and working fine now.
    Rob

Andy_Cundell
    29 Feb 2012 - 10:16 AM

Just to lighten the mood, don't try this!!!!!!!Cat 'v' Printer! (The link will take you to a You Tube Vid)

Andy

cameracat
    cameracat  108574 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
    29 Feb 2012 - 10:30 AM

Quote: fine with the printer as long as he uses a usb cable. Hmmm

You forgot to mention how you had this printer working on the Mac, If your trying to get it to work " WiFi" with the laptop, Thats a whole different story, Often made harder by the Windows OS being a little paranoid on " WiFi " security issues, Back to the drawing board if your not using a " USB " port.....Sad

Keith-Mckevitt
    29 Feb 2012 - 1:44 PM

Connected to Mac on wi-fi but have tried wi-fi and usb on laptop without success.
    Keith

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.