Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Last Weekends Shutdown

Jaydee007 6 34 2 England
29 Oct 2011 5:45AM
Am I the only one whose portfolio was messed up by last weekends hardware update by Epz. It has been a very frustrating week trying to get my port back to where it was before the upgrade. I ended up complaining so much they've given me an extra 3 months membership but that doesn't really help as the system lost most of my settings and why should I as a paying member do the IT desks work in resetting my setup

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

franken e2
12 3.3k 4 Wales
29 Oct 2011 8:46AM
I found that a few of me settings needed to be changed and that was it. No problem.

Ken
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
29 Oct 2011 9:18AM
I hadn't checked until now... no problems at all as far as I can see.
Coleslaw e2
9 13.4k 28 Wales
29 Oct 2011 9:38AM
I haven't had any problem either.

Quote:Am I the only one whose portfolio was messed up by last weekends hardware update by Epz

So, maybe you are.
User_Removed 12 2.8k 11 United Kingdom
29 Oct 2011 10:30AM
I haven't checked and probably won't unless I have nothing better to do! Sad
answersonapostcard e2
10 12.7k 15 United Kingdom
29 Oct 2011 10:58AM
If you have something specific thats happened its better to submit a report, there were a few glitches but as I understand it these have all been fixed now. If its your portfolio header you refer these get removed as it was an adult image, these arent allowed in header images I'm afraid.
Goggz 7 2.3k 72 Wales
30 Oct 2011 1:17PM
Nowt here either.
Jaydee007 6 34 2 England
30 Oct 2011 1:20PM
Looks like I've been the unlucky one Sad. Thanks to everyone that were lucky enough to get through the update with no glitches
Jim

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.