Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Lastolite hilite material suppliers?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Lucian
    Lucian  4529 forum posts
    10 Jul 2011 - 10:38 PM

Can anyone recommend where i can get a large sheet of the material or similair material that is used in the lastolite hilite. I want to make my own but after searching the internet cant seem to find anything. thanks

Lucian

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    10 Jul 2011 - 10:38 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

mad-dogs
    mad-dogs  112201 forum posts England
    11 Jul 2011 - 8:53 AM

Try Abakhan

Picture_Newport

Are we not already discussing this here . This will only get confusing Sad

mad-dogs
    11 Jul 2011 - 10:33 AM

Quote: Are we not already discussing this here . This will only get confusing Sad

Why would anyone assume a thread titled "High Street Photography Studio! Chances of Success?" would be discussing white shoot through material?

Why trawl through 4 pages of thread on the off chance it covers the information you are seeking?

Picture_Newport
    11 Jul 2011 - 10:37 AM

Because the OP has already asked the question there and is getting answers, although it was originaly about opening a studio the thread has matured and other questions have come up, including the one asked here by the very same person.

mad-dogs
    11 Jul 2011 - 10:44 AM

... but for members who are not interested in the "High Street Studio" thread and are looking for the material would look for a thread titled as above.

Picture_Newport
    11 Jul 2011 - 11:21 AM

Here we go then click for answers third post down the page . This will save all the members who are answering the questions there having to re-post here.

johnp
    johnp  9136 forum posts United Kingdom
    11 Jul 2011 - 5:04 PM

Well, Picture_Newport, you got very snotty and I hope you feel better for it. It may have escaped your notice but nobody is nibbling at the HiLite question - they're too busy fretting over the floor.

Picture_Newport

Well, johnp, I feel better for actually offering some advise in the other thread, even if it is ignored by the OP. Have a pleasant evening. Wink

mad-dogs
    11 Jul 2011 - 11:03 PM

Lucian - don't bother with Abakhan, they don't stock the material and don't know where to source it.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.