Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Learning more uses for Photoshop Element 10

MattB1987 e2
3 444 England
16 Jan 2012 10:58AM
Hello there!
I am a relative beginner in photography and I am getting more and more into it and need as much advise as I can get. I bought Photoshop Elements 10 at the end of last year and have had a play with as many features as I can but I am looking to get more out of it.

Are there any favourite resources which people have used to learn more? All help would be greatly appreicated, I would love to be able to enhance my photos further.

If you could take a look at my portfolio and leave any constructive critisism while you here that would be very handy as I really want to up my game, and I need a mixture of views.

Thanks for looking,
Matt

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MikeJG e2
3 22 United Kingdom
16 Jan 2012 2:15PM
Hello Matt,
I just got Elements 10 also as an upgrade from V6. I use it as a quick editing tool when I'm lazy and dont want to use CS3. I found it on Amazon for 33, so just pressed the "buy with one click" A useful feature I found is the background blur, which makes portraits really stand out.
Will report back when I find more.
pabloisme e2
4 566 England
16 Jan 2012 3:33PM
loads of resources

try the adobe site, and for any situation ask bing (fewer ads and scams!) if you have to? google, you will always find someone who has done what you want to do,

as a support engineer in a previous life there is a motto which should be enamelled on to the back of our hand

ONLY LEARN WHAT YOU WANT TO DO TODAY! and as the meercat says simples!

http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/pselements/Photoshop_Elements_Tutorials_and_User_Resources.htm

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.