Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Lee, Fish101, Countryfile 2010 Finalist

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

minicooper
19 Sep 2010 - 7:48 PM

Well done and as being nice to everybody there's nothing wrong with a little Currying favour. Wink

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
19 Sep 2010 - 7:48 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

justin c
justin c  104518 forum posts England36 Constructive Critique Points
19 Sep 2010 - 7:51 PM

Congratulations Lee Smile

csurry
csurry  129230 forum posts92 Constructive Critique Points
19 Sep 2010 - 7:56 PM

It's a public vote to decide the winner.

I'm sure the image will do well, but there are a couple of cute shots which always seem to atract votes. The water vole, sheep, mouse and rainbow all look like strong competition.

chalkhillblue
chalkhillblue e2 Member 5143 forum postschalkhillblue vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
19 Sep 2010 - 8:27 PM

Congratulations and very good luck Lee, very well deserved, I really loved Jon's image also, shame he did not get through, a wonderful moment captured.
David

mattberry
mattberry e2 Member 10259 forum postsmattberry vcard England14 Constructive Critique Points
19 Sep 2010 - 8:37 PM

Have to say I am not at all surprised to see an epz Osprey appear in the final 12.

Good luck to Lee and all the other finalists. My personal favourite is the sheep in snow.

I think the spider pic is a weak finalist. Its a nice enough shot (albeit with a slightly dull / flat composition) but it doesn't conjure up a moment of magic in my mind when I look at it. I think Jo Bland is to blame for that one sneaking in.

Like the idea of the childs face in the butterfly shot. A childs wonder at the beauty and mystery of nature DOES say a moment of magic to me.

Snapper
Snapper  93731 forum posts United States Minor Outlying Islands3 Constructive Critique Points
19 Sep 2010 - 9:00 PM

And here are the final 12 for those like me who didn't see the show. Smile

knackeredoldman

...oh and commiserations to Lee's mate who was pipped to the post, gutted! ;o)

LeeFisher
LeeFisher e2 Member 559 forum postsLeeFisher vcard England8 Constructive Critique Points
19 Sep 2010 - 9:38 PM

Couldn't believe it when i saw his shot there too. He was a stranger literally next to me in the hide. I can remember us reviewing our shots and being especially pleased with this sequence. Small world ay Grin
Lee

MrsS
MrsS  74527 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
19 Sep 2010 - 10:02 PM

Congrats, Lee - fingers crossed for the final results - just have to wait till the 10th October - or will you know sooner? Smile

Last Modified By MrsS at 19 Sep 2010 - 10:03 PM
LeeFisher
LeeFisher e2 Member 559 forum postsLeeFisher vcard England8 Constructive Critique Points
19 Sep 2010 - 10:20 PM

I have no idea Fran to be honest, I'm wingin this whole thing to be honest lolGrin will have my fingers crossed,
Lee

Big Bri
Big Bri  1315557 forum posts England
19 Sep 2010 - 10:51 PM

"didn't want to be accused of any EPZ bias", then you open a thread about it on here? LOL

Brian_Scott
Brian_Scott e2 Member 542 forum postsBrian_Scott vcard United Kingdom27 Constructive Critique Points
19 Sep 2010 - 11:13 PM

"didn't want to be accused of any EPZ bias", then you open a thread about it on here? LOL

I think what Cheryl meant was she couldnt show any form of being biased in the narrowing down of what made it into the final 12. So as she said if she recognised an entry from here she knew it was passed onto other judges to decide if it went further or not. But now the 12 entries are final and its now open to the public then it doesnt matter.

And with Lee being on ePZ then i think we should all get behind him Wink lol

Coz
Coz  3
19 Sep 2010 - 11:30 PM

Hi all, Smile I too am a finalist in this years Countryfile competition. I just want to wish Lee and the other finalist good luck with the competition the photos are stunning.

Mattberry... Thankyou for your comment, My daughter will be pleased. She was so fasinated by how close she got to study the markings on the butterfly's wings, That moment for her, was very magical. Grin

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318442 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
19 Sep 2010 - 11:40 PM

Thanks for joining us Coz...good luck and I hope now you've found our site you join in. Last Year Cheryl won...and we hope this year is another win for an epz member Smile

Steve_S
Steve_S e2 Member 8176 forum postsSteve_S vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
19 Sep 2010 - 11:42 PM

Congratulations Lee, good luck mate!
Steve

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.