Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Lens hood for the X10

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1214381 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
31 Dec 2011 - 3:22 PM

Quote: If I worried about people staring at me I'd not stand in the middle of town turning full circles using the panorama setting Smile I pretty much don't care anymore Smile

Hehe just don`t do my trick by taking over the kids round about in the local park and getting chucked out Smile

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
31 Dec 2011 - 3:22 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

last ten
last ten  9416 forum posts Isle Of Man
31 Dec 2011 - 3:24 PM

Yep, I think I like the idea of putting the lens cap in my pocket for safe keeping, as for pirouetting in the middle of town, maybe I will put that on my New Years list of things to do Smile hehe

Happy New Year SmileSmileSmile

Peter

last ten
31 Dec 2011 - 3:26 PM

Quote: Hehe just don`t do my trick by taking over the kids round about in the local park and getting chucked out Smile

Hehe worrying at your age Paul!

HNY Smile

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
31 Dec 2011 - 3:33 PM

I'd not risk the kids roundabout trick - I'd be more likely to throw up than be thrown out Smile

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1214381 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
31 Dec 2011 - 3:45 PM

Get the speed just right and perfect panoramas are possible, it just a bit uncomfortable positioning yourself dead centre with the nobbly bit poking you in the arse Smile

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 53989 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
31 Dec 2011 - 4:25 PM

I'd love to see that picture. Paul hovering on a knob with Cattyal falling about in the foreground being sick. Grin

Paul Morgan
31 Dec 2011 - 5:11 PM

Hehe you forgot Pete turning up and pulling his hose out to clean up the mess Smile

And this is just an imaginary meet Smile Smile

I have no idea how the original Fuji filter adapter and hood looks but this one`s fine and is well made.

p1000681.jpg

last ten
31 Dec 2011 - 8:00 PM

Oh heck Paul what a sight, you lying in a pavement pizza! hehe Tongue

Paul where did you get your Fuji filter adapter from and do you use it much Smile

Peter

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
31 Dec 2011 - 8:07 PM

There's some wonderful images being cooked up here - you horrible people Smile

last ten
31 Dec 2011 - 8:16 PM

Quote: There's some wonderful images being cooked up here - you horrible people Smile

You started it Alison with a piccie of that strange hinged lens cap Smile hehe

last ten
1 Jan 2012 - 9:43 PM

Anyone used these guys for a Filter Adaptor for the X10? - X10 Adaptor Ring

Paul Morgan
2 Jan 2012 - 2:54 AM

Its identical to what I`m using Smile

Ordered from Amazon, looks like its now out of stock.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006CFKTP8

Last Modified By Paul Morgan at 2 Jan 2012 - 3:05 AM
last ten
2 Jan 2012 - 12:00 PM

Alison - I wonder if this 52mm lens cap is any good? I have just emailed these guys to see how long shipping would take so I am a bit unsure of their response at the moment!

Peter

Last Modified By last ten at 2 Jan 2012 - 12:05 PM
Paul Morgan
2 Jan 2012 - 4:13 PM

The links not working Pete, but I don`t believe a 52mm lens cap is going to fit without the filter adapter.

I forgot to add previously that the hood and adapter you link to will be good and excellent value for money, I paid 20 quid for mine and I thought that was cheap Smile

These third party hoods are made in China and they probably all come from the same factory, its just the packaging and part numbers that are different.

last ten
2 Jan 2012 - 4:18 PM

Cheers Paul

I added the link which was wrong, then it would not let me edit it!!!

Hope this one works - 52mm Lens Cap

Just a bit concerned about this Suntek store as all the stuff comes from Hong Kong, so may have to wait a month to get it!

Peter

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.