Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Lightroom 4.4 Update Released.

cameracat e2
11 8.6k 61 Norfolk Island
3 Apr 2013 11:15PM
Heads up to you LR4 Gals & Guys,

Adobe has released the latest update for Lightroom 4, V Version update 4.4 is available here in most flavours ...Grin

Wots different or changed? Check out the info pdf for full details.

Wink

Note, I did check to see if this had made the news page, Darned if I could see anything, Shame if I missed it, But worth mentioning again anyhow....!!!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
4 Apr 2013 6:48AM
I've downloaded that + the ACR update but can't see it makes any difference when processing my .ORF files.

I think its mainly including the profiles for the latest batch of cameras + a few detailed bug fixes
Ewanneil 4 1.1k 2 Scotland
4 Apr 2013 7:28AM
It's got lots of changes to the camera support for Fujifilm users and most importantly of all (purely from self interest) they have fixed the aspect ratio problem for X-E1 raw files. Lightroom journal
JJGEE
10 6.4k 18 England
4 Apr 2013 8:12AM

Quote:I did check to see if this had made the news page, Darned if I could see anything

probably only make the news page for a new version not a dot release

There are rumoured some changes this year mainly aimed towards printing so whether that will be part of the Lightroom 5 release or not I do not know.

The Lightroom Journal website mentioned above is the best place for the latest news on Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw ( ACR ).
4 Apr 2013 9:03AM
I noticed the Camera Raw also upgraded in Elements as well.
seahawk e2
7 616 United Kingdom
4 Apr 2013 11:03AM
I was using LR 4.4 Release Candidate until this morning. Having installed 4.4 final release this am and tried it out I can't see any fundamental improvements over the RC except that it seems marginally faster. It is, however, much better and faster than 4.3, IMHO.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.